The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I went to public school and I wouldn't buy it.
I dont think its that great for the money, I'll stick to my well made ted baker stuff :grin:
**** quality. Sister has pajama bottoms from there that cost £49 ish and one leg is 2inches longer than the other. I've got a top that's been cut on the wrong part of fabric so the seams aren't even. Nightmare! Got a friend who works there and even she admits it's **** quality. Abercrombie is better quality but neither are my cup of tea.
Reply 4
no. no. and no.
Reply 5
Nope, but if you have the money might as well. That's my take on expensive clothing.
Reply 6
thank you for the tip
Reply 7
no
Reply 8
I find it unspeakably IMMORAL to spend £200 on a Jack Wills blanket and £60 on a hoodie that's not even made in this country. Christ that's unethical.
No... Avoid Jack Wills... It's a total rip off...
it's for people with more money than sense :rolleyes:
Reply 11
point made
Reply 12
Notts Uni is full of Jack Wills people - it makes me laugh / feel sick.

The worst look is girls with deliberately scruffy hair, big ugg boots and red baggy JW joggers. I think it looks dreadful! Might as well walk up the road in your pyjamas!
Personally I would not wear most of their stuff as it is so covered in their logo/name, which I find tacky regardless of the brand.
It's Nike for the wannabe upper-middle-class.

Doesn't annoy me though. It's their money they're burning for a brand.
most of the clothes from jack wills are bland and un-stylish.
Reply 16
jakey111

The worst look is girls with deliberately scruffy hair, big ugg boots and red baggy JW joggers. I think it looks dreadful! Might as well walk up the road in your pyjamas!

I have a friend who is kind of like that. I bascially only see her at her holiday house when she is being lazy though so maybe she's be different at home or out in the city
jakey111

Notts in general is full of people wearing Jack Wills.
A girl in my year didn't believe me when I told her it was only started in 1997. She said "noo, its been around since like.. victorian times!"

All the chavs have started wearing it. Its a little disconcerting...
Reply 18
No.
Reply 19
£65 for a pair of socks. Bargin.

Latest