Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How hot is Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. A perfect 10!

ReputationRep:
    7/10
    There are many more attractive girls out there, she's a bit of a butterface.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh I thinbk she's gorgeous. Perhaps she's a girls' girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adilmorrison)
    7.5... She has a nice body, but below average face. Replace her face that of JLo or someone pretty and she'd be more like a 8/8.5...
    Thats really not true. The average looking girls that I see are not as pretty..

ReputationRep:
    Nicole is soooooo much better in real life! She is without a doubt a hotty.

She gave me a t-shirt I'm in love. LOL

ReputationRep:
    She is hot.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like her. I don't like the way she acts, the music she makes, I don't like who she is or how she's made her name. She epitomises a lot of what I hate about music, about women, about the way women are treated and about sluttery and sexualisation.

However, I'm a straight girl, so there's no point me judging her on whether or not I could spend the rest of my life with her. Sex with girls is just sex, liking their personality doesn't come into it and I don't give a damn about her face if I don't like her personality.

So in conclusion: I would.

I only say this because you specifically asked, you understand. I'm not normally into her sorta thing.

Nice thighs, though.

So... herself: 1/10. Her physical attractiveness: 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    Thats really not true. The average looking girls that I see are not as pretty..
    Maybe the ones that you see aren't...

ReputationRep:
    7 or over 9000 :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adilmorrison)
    Maybe the ones that you see aren't...
    Yeah maybe so, well I do live in Plymouth.

Seriously though, this thread is depressing me...she is gorgeous and then there are people saying that she is ugly...I would never use ugly as a word to describe her.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she's particularly curvy at all - and she's a bit tall, and she's not that pretty I don't thnik - I can imagine her being borderling minging w/o make-up. So I would say a 7. Still deffo would.

ReputationRep:
    9, she is really hot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    Yeah maybe so, well I do live in Plymouth.

Seriously though, this thread is depressing me...she is gorgeous and then there are people saying that she is ugly...I would never use ugly as a word to describe her.
    Nor would I! But I often hear people raving on about how she's the most beautiful thing ever, when that's simply not the case. She's very nice, and few single, straight men would simply reject her off hand, but she's not that great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazyman987)
    body is amazing, but face is a bit of a let down compared to it.
    agreed, bag on head yeahhh

ReputationRep:
    erm, please tell me what you think is "wrong" with her face?!

ReputationRep:
    so many freakin homos here, lol at the virgins who would *** as soon as she touches you

ReputationRep:
    9/10

ReputationRep:
    6/10.

ReputationRep:
    I would KILL for that body.

ReputationRep:
    She's not that hot. The red head who left is by far the hotter. The girl who's currently red haired is also quite hot.,

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 8, 2009
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Should study drugs such as modafinil be licensed to be sold to students?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.