Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How hot is Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nice body. Horrible face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandra1234567)
    OP I don't doubt her attractiveness; but that is not what a curvy girl looks like.

I don't mean the 'I'm actually fat but I'll call myself curvy' kind of girl, but Nicole Sherzinger is VERY very toned and very slim.

More of a Kelly Brook shape is curvy I'd say, much less thin.
    Thanks for convincing us, I'll take that into account when making the decision.....

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. about 6/10

considering 10/10 would be:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: 4/10, 4 for the body!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhyme master)
    Hmmm.. about 6/10

considering 10/10 would be:

It looks more like you find her unattractive because you prefer white blondes. :yep: Although the second one is curvier/less thin than Nicole...

(Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    I would rather **** any of these girls (particularly the first one) over her, and a loooong way over ppl like Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, your averagce catwalk model, etc.

They're surprisingly curvier than I thought you'd say, especially the first one.

ReputationRep:
    I would bang her till the cows come home

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl, but I have to say she is pretty hot.

ReputationRep:
    If she's good enough for Lewis Hamilton, she's good enough for me. Attractive, but not amazingly so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eljamaispa)
    It looks more like you find her unattractive because you prefer white blondes. :yep: Although the second one is curvier/less thin than Nicole...
    They're all pictures of Scarlett Johansson you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eljamaispa)

They're surprisingly curvier than I thought you'd say, especially the first one.
    Well girls aren't supposed to be 'thin' unless they're distance runners or something. The first woman in that pos is one of few women I think I could keep on ****** and never ever get bored of...I mean seriously, look at her.

ReputationRep:
    She is ******* fit end of. No one disagree I've even built a shrine to celebrate the beauty this thing possesses. My cock feels like exploding O_o

What makes me laugh is that she attempts to dress up slightly Indian in her latest video Jai Ho and she still takes "india's finest" out with a breeze :P

ReputationRep:
    She is hot but the one with the short white hair is soooooo much hotter

ReputationRep:
    http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/aqwff...Kimberly+Wyatt

ReputationRep:
    She is gorgeous :P

ReputationRep:
    2/10

horrid face

horrid pot bellied pig like body.

all the silicon in the world couldn't help this transvestite. sorry! my honest opinion. I value honesty If my stomach was hanging all over the place I would want to be told! Nicole you need a customized shirt, smaller size shirt on the top for your chest thats much smaller than your gut, and a looser on the bottom because its too tight on your tummy

ReputationRep:
    the only men you can make errect are homosexuals, like the man who posted below. lol It's ok I know this other guy who loves transvestites too. Maybe they outta hook up? He wants to explode for this thing that looks more like a man wooo...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    she need to get shafted from behind coz of da face so 3 out of 10

ReputationRep:
    she's got a sick body. very athletic, toned. face isn't ugly but not spectacular either. so i'd say she's around a 7/8.

ReputationRep:
    I still fail to see what's wrong with the face.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 8, 2009
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.