Psychology Extended Essay - Love

Watch this thread
vanilla.parfait
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I'm planning on doing my extended essay on psychology
topic: love and attraction

i plan on acknowledging the social basis(learning perspective) and biological basis(biological perspective).

it's a pretty broad topic though so i'm gonna have to narrow it down.

Maybe focus on first attraction and passion? :/

suggestions would be awesome :]
clare.is.rice
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
how about a psychological analysis of whether or not love at first sight exists?
Rachel-Isabel
Report 13 years ago
I agree, you really need to narrow it down.
If your essay is too broad, there is too much information to be put in.
If you narrow it down your can focus more on one area, rather than focusing on a wide area.
AIY12
Report 12 years ago
Can I see someone's Psychology EE, not to copy because the topic will be different (mine's ADHD), but to see the format, because we received no guidance or information from any teachers?
running from demons
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by AIY12)
Can I see someone's Psychology EE, not to copy because the topic will be different (mine's ADHD), but to see the format, because we received no guidance or information from any teachers?
http://ibpapers.info/index.php?dir=/ExtendedEssays
vivera123
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Hey guys, I'm really insecure about my EE topic,
the question is
'To what extent is romantic love biologically influenced?'

and i'm arguing for all three: biological, cognitive and social cultural.

do you guys think my question is too broad? cuz my teachers says its not but i'm not sure.
please help?
sorry and thank you!
sabi06
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rachel-Isabel)
I agree, you really need to narrow it down.
If your essay is too broad, there is too much information to be put in.
If you narrow it down your can focus more on one area, rather than focusing on a wide area.
Hey
cqn you check my thread on extended essay and give me some suggestions
queentamora
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vivera123)
Hey guys, I'm really insecure about my EE topic,
the question is
'To what extent is romantic love biologically influenced?'

and i'm arguing for all three: biological, cognitive and social cultural.

do you guys think my question is too broad? cuz my teachers says its not but i'm not sure.
please help?
sorry and thank you!
doesn't seem to broad but you will have to be quite concise with your arguments and don't forget to continually address the extent
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads