Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you look about 18 in the first pic and 19 on the soffa pic but then in all the others you look about 17-18
    wow your 15.Happy birthday. at 15 i struggled to look old enough to get into clubs No you dont look like your 20 I'd say 17-18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely)
    hows life
    bored
    hey wanna check ma pictures
    http://members.lycos.nl/westside17/photoalbum.html
    tell me if i am ugly!
    Definitely worth a squirt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1)
    Definitely worth a squirt!
    u like cars that much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    u like cars that much?
    Hehe

ReputationRep:
    Her pictures have been posted all over the board...picture spammer!! *hands lovely a fishing rod*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Her pictures have been posted all over the board...picture spammer!! *hands lovely a fishing rod*
    So I wouldn't say no I don't blame her, if she wants some lovin' she could come and see me anytime, any place. I'd be glad to help her out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    They have! :rolleyes: Somebody's fishing for compliments!

ReputationRep:
    Your dutch arent you, y r most dutch girls so fit. I went on a hockey tour to Holland and thegirls there were so fit.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.