ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Beginning to think this is a troll.
    sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely)
    every one thinks dat!
    is it something good?
    oh my god-we were born on da same day!!!
    born on the same day? hmm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    born on the same day? hmm?
    sorry am i freking u out now?!

ReputationRep:
    sorry?
    Gollum springs to mind or the wicked witch of the West or maybe Napoloen from Animal farm

ReputationRep:
    wot?!
    Why on earth would anyone try to make themselves look older? Life is over before you can even realise what killed you. Before you know it, your hair will all be grey and skin scarred. Life is too short to make yourself look older.

Life is short, play more ----- xbox. (the ad got banned...I wonder why...)

ReputationRep:
    oh
    dats nice
    ever been out wiv a older gal?
    if a couple of months counts.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can really say oooh I'd go out with you just because of your looks, if they do they are likely to be even more shallow then yourself fishing for compliments... in fact who knows maybe you would make a great couple, wallowing in each others dried up puddle of a personality.

Does no one else find it funny that her webspace is dutch but she speaks in some sort of cheap txt language from the UK. I don't understand why people do this on message boards it doesn't cost anything no matter how long the message is nd ritin lik dis iz longa 2 red neway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tealer)
    I don't think you can really say oooh I'd go out with you just because of your looks, if they do they are likely to be even more shallow then yourself fishing for compliments... in fact who knows maybe you would make a great couple, wallowing in each others dried up puddle of a personality.

Does no one else find it funny that her webspace is dutch but she speaks in some sort of cheap txt language from the UK. I don't understand why people do this on message boards it doesn't cost anything no matter how long the message is nd ritin lik dis iz longa 2 red neway!
    Not having that girl is she looks suspicious!

ReputationRep:
    she looks quite pretty in the holiday pic but the others r just ok. Not ugly at all. and looks about 16-17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keithy)
    she looks quite pretty in the holiday pic but the others r just ok. Not ugly at all. and looks about 16-17
    The two below the car seem to be "her" but I am unsure if she features in the other pictures.

Yea she seems to be reasonably pretty.

The icelolly in the beach photo is just pure suggestive .

ReputationRep:
    would u go out with me if u had a chance or am i too ugly?
    heres my pics
    http://members.lycos.nl/westside17/photoalbum.html
    Shows how people can misjudge other peoples age. Tho lots of people do that with my cousin in Year 9, who has passed easily for an 18 / 19 year old on a Saturday night in town.

In terms of "lovely", her name is self definitive, very pretty.

ReputationRep:
    I bet this is all a lie anyway...

Who comes onto a board posts picture straight away and says am I hot?

Adam

ReputationRep:
    sorry??!!
    i am a virgin
    only 15
    you SO do not look like 15 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Why on earth would anyone try to make themselves look older? Life is over before you can even realise what killed you. Before you know it, your hair will all be grey and skin scarred. Life is too short to make yourself look older.

Life is short, play more ----- xbox. (the ad got banned...I wonder why...)
    I agree. And anyone trying to make themselves older would definitely look older... you have any idea what make-up can do to the face? And sooner or later, you'd want people think that you look younger.

I'm 17, but people say i look like i'm 14. It does suck, trying to analyze the comment. But i guess it's good to know that i don't look like a stressed teenager!

You 're lovely.

ReputationRep:
    where are you from lovely? theres a mix of english and german (???) on there.

Holland?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, maybe there given the address, where is itlovely?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.