Reply 40
Petrozzi
Beginning to think this is a troll. :smile:

sorry?
Reply 41
lovely
every one thinks dat!
is it something good?
oh my god-we were born on da same day!!!

born on the same day? hmm?
Reply 42
Anna

born on the same day? hmm?

sorry am i freking u out now?!
Reply 43
lovely
sorry?

Gollum springs to mind or the wicked witch of the West or maybe Napoloen from Animal farm
Reply 44
lovely
wot?!

Why on earth would anyone try to make themselves look older? Life is over before you can even realise what killed you. Before you know it, your hair will all be grey and skin scarred. Life is too short to make yourself look older.

Life is short, play more ----- xbox. (the ad got banned...I wonder why...)
Reply 45
lovely
oh
dats nice
ever been out wiv a older gal?

if a couple of months counts.
Reply 46
I don't think you can really say oooh I'd go out with you just because of your looks, if they do they are likely to be even more shallow then yourself fishing for compliments... in fact who knows maybe you would make a great couple, wallowing in each others dried up puddle of a personality.

Does no one else find it funny that her webspace is dutch but she speaks in some sort of cheap txt language from the UK. I don't understand why people do this on message boards it doesn't cost anything no matter how long the message is nd ritin lik dis iz longa 2 red neway!
Reply 47
Tealer
I don't think you can really say oooh I'd go out with you just because of your looks, if they do they are likely to be even more shallow then yourself fishing for compliments... in fact who knows maybe you would make a great couple, wallowing in each others dried up puddle of a personality.

Does no one else find it funny that her webspace is dutch but she speaks in some sort of cheap txt language from the UK. I don't understand why people do this on message boards it doesn't cost anything no matter how long the message is nd ritin lik dis iz longa 2 red neway!

Not having that girl is she looks suspicious!
Reply 48
she looks quite pretty in the holiday pic but the others r just ok. Not ugly at all. and looks about 16-17
Reply 49
keithy
she looks quite pretty in the holiday pic but the others r just ok. Not ugly at all. and looks about 16-17

The two below the car seem to be "her" but I am unsure if she features in the other pictures.

Yea she seems to be reasonably pretty.

The icelolly in the beach photo is just pure suggestive :smile:.
lovely
would u go out with me if u had a chance or am i too ugly?
heres my pics
http://members.lycos.nl/westside17/photoalbum.html

Shows how people can misjudge other peoples age. Tho lots of people do that with my cousin in Year 9, who has passed easily for an 18 / 19 year old on a Saturday night in town.

In terms of "lovely", her name is self definitive, very pretty.

:tongue:
Reply 51
I bet this is all a lie anyway...

Who comes onto a board posts picture straight away and says am I hot?

Adam
lovely
sorry??!!
i am a virgin
only 15

you SO do not look like 15 :eek:
Camford
Why on earth would anyone try to make themselves look older? Life is over before you can even realise what killed you. Before you know it, your hair will all be grey and skin scarred. Life is too short to make yourself look older.

Life is short, play more ----- xbox. (the ad got banned...I wonder why...)

I agree. And anyone trying to make themselves older would definitely look older... you have any idea what make-up can do to the face? And sooner or later, you'd want people think that you look younger.

I'm 17, but people say i look like i'm 14. It does suck, trying to analyze the comment. But i guess it's good to know that i don't look like a stressed teenager! :biggrin:
You 're lovely.
Reply 55
where are you from lovely? theres a mix of english and german (???) on there.
Holland?
Reply 57
yeah, maybe there given the address, where is itlovely?

Latest

Trending

Trending