Turn on thread page Beta

10000 posts or bust watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Lets get this thread to be the first one to reach 10000 posts. So..... what shall we talk about then? lets play mornington crescent. ill go first:

Finsbury park

ReputationRep:
    no one will play mornington crescent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felixjmorgan)
    What the hell is mornington crescent?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lets get this thread to be the first one to reach 10000 posts. So..... what shall we talk about then? lets play mornington crescent. ill go first:

Finsbury park
    Mornington Crescent

ReputationRep:

Finsbury park
    highbury and islington

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    highbury and islington
    Balham

ReputationRep:
    we've been here before...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    we've been here before...

love Katy ***
    yeah, the northern line does tend to repeat itself

ReputationRep:
    mornington crescent is the best game ever. you take turns to name a tube station in london until someone says mornington crescent. the person who says it loses and a new round starts

ReputationRep:
    mornington crescent is the best game ever. you take turns to name a tube station in london until someone says mornington crescent. the person who says it loses and a new round starts
    Ok sounds er...interesting - why would you say mornington cresent though if youll lose? Or is that if you cant think of any others?

Cockstoppers.

(That might be wrong but it was **** something. Its on the end of one of the lines.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goat)
    Ok sounds er...interesting - why would you say mornington cresent though if youll lose? Or is that if you cant think of any others?

Cockstoppers.

(That might be wrong but it was **** something. Its on the end of one of the lines.)

you ever seen monty python? its that type of humour. someone says mornington crescent if they feel like it. you can also make up rules. and anyway, you cant play anything beggining with a c after finsbury park

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goat)

Cockstoppers.

cockfosters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    cockfosters
    Yeah that was it!

I was quite amused at the time. (I was in a bit of a stress cos I was late for my interview at imperial).

I was 25 mins late in the end! Had to walk in through a lecture!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goat)
    Yeah that was it!

I was quite amused at the time. (I was in a bit of a stress cos I was late for my interview at imperial).

I was 25 mins late in the end! Had to walk in through a lecture!
    has anyone seen that episode of smack the pony where they are recording the names of the tube stops and accentise certain phonemes?

ReputationRep:
    no i havent. ive waited till wednesday so i can now play finsbury park again. and no werent playing the squibble rules. thats just silly

ReputationRep:
    you have confuesd me i no that is not hard but still you have confuesd me i no that is not hard but still ....explain the rules and i shall play

ReputationRep:
    wats all diz bout den??

ReputationRep:
    Mornington Crescent

whoops......

ReputationRep:
    new round- cockfosters!

ReputationRep:
    So we can post anything, just so long as it reaches 1000 posts?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.