Turn on thread page Beta

Please help!~~~ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any idea where can I find free science (GCSE) past papers on the AQA syllabus online? I am looking for the Science B (Co-ordinated) papers, and I also need the papers from the past six years, which start from 1997 to 2002. If anyone knows, please tell me, I really need it. Thanx very much!~~~~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reoreo)
    Does anyone have any idea where can I find free science (GCSE) past papers on the AQA syllabus online? I am looking for the Science B (Co-ordinated) papers, and I also need the papers from the past six years, which start from 1997 to 2002. If anyone knows, please tell me, I really need it. Thanx very much!~~~~
    pretty sure u can get em from aqa site

aqa.org.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wata)
    pretty sure u can get em from aqa site

aqa.org.uk
    thanx, i went there, and the only thing i could find that was the modular, which was not what i wanted, i am sorry. and also, i do not know where can i select the year that i want.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.