Angry Eminem songs - suggestions please :)

Watch this thread
Martin_Kellogg
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey, just need some recommendations on angry Eminem songs to listen whilst revising. Along the lines of Cleaning out my Closet, Mosh, etc. I'm not a fan of his "joke" songs, if you know what I mean.

Thanks a lot, planning on 5 hours of revision tonight. Haha.
.:tomo:.
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
sing for the moment, criminal, lose yourself, yellow brick road, when im gone, evil deeds
all i can really think of

good luck
Diaz89
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
kim, the way I am
Red_Coyote
Report 13 years ago
Rock bottom
Charzhino
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Definatley Sing for The Moment, my fav Eminem song.
''Stan'' is also good.
MetalHed
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Kim
BJP
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
puke, sing for the moment, lose yourself, get 'encore' album too
BlackJack1
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
:|

First person I know who likes to listen to angry music whilst revising lol.

Don't really listen to much Eminem but a good angry song would be 2pac-Hit em up
jayman
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
white america

forgot about dre
DorianGrey
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Echoing "Sing for the Moment". Awesome song.
Edenr
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
The Way I Am, When I'm Gone.
jayman
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
i really recommend White America, thats as angry as he gets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiiBZovgWMo
DorianGrey
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
When you run out of eminem put RATM on for some angry energy.
JMorrison
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
His angriest is either Kim or The Way Iam.
Teigan
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Go To Sleep, Till I Collapse
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Eminem, Obie Trice, DMX - Go to sleep.
JBradders
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Kim is the most angry song I've heard of his as well as Stan. Like Toy Soldiers is too but isn't as strong as the other two in terms of shouting and that.
TurnBlue
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Kim. One of the most disturbing songs ever. I get chills whenever I listen to it!
Bloodstreaks
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
D12 - Fight Music?
James.Ling
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
kill you, lots of anger in that song and some sweet lyrics!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
16.95%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
26.27%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.39%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.39%

Watched Threads