This discussion is closed.
angster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Does anybody out there know the admissions policy for the Ivy League Universities in America? They make things sooo complicated. Can someone tell me if I need to take any kinds of tests for admission as such. Oh and do u think its a gud idea goin to one of unis instead of like LSE or some British Uni out there to do Economics
Cheerz,
C0nnie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by angadchawla)
Does anybody out there know the admissions policy for the Ivy League Universities in America? They make things sooo complicated. Can someone tell me if I need to take any kinds of tests for admission as such. Oh and do u think its a gud idea goin to one of unis instead of like LSE or some British Uni out there to do Economics
Cheerz,
hiya
prolly the best thing to do is to phone up the unis and ask them directly what they want
i know that some unis won't bend rules for uk ppl, and u have to take the sats and stuff to apply, but some mite
i dunno much bout economics or nething but i spose it depends, like if u go to a crap uk one obviously the ivy league one is gonna b better, and where dya wanna work when ure older? it mite b easier to get ure degree in the country u want to wrk in in getting jobs and stuff
but the experience of an american uni would b pretty amazin neway!
x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (206)
51.89%
No (191)
48.11%

Watched Threads