Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ***wakes up***

woah, looks like an arguement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    EDDERS IF YOU WANT TO TURN THIS IS A MAJOR THING THEN FINE BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!

ADHSUR WOULD MAKE A MUCH BETTER MOD THAN YOU!!!

Everyone knows me and the mods who can be bother to get to know me (everyone except Koloth and YOU!) know why I like being the Princess of Avatars - Its my title, my little bit of uniqueness. D is even my friend.

It doesn't matter how many posts you post - that doesn't make you important or how much you kiss D's arse.

And the only comeback you can come up with is "Your not here much now" hmm idoit I log on to site fourm every day! The big dip in my post count comes from working at Showcase to earn some money - look at Koloth - he's a mod but he's hardly here.

SO SHUT YOUR GOB BEFORE I SHOVE MY COUSIN'S RUGBY SOCKS IN IT!
    I'm having a glass of water. Would anyone like one?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been on this for a while - since when did edders become a moderator? And why? Aren't there enough already?

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    EDDERS IF YOU WANT TO TURN THIS IS A MAJOR THING THEN FINE BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!

ADHSUR WOULD MAKE A MUCH BETTER MOD THAN YOU!!!

Everyone knows me and the mods who can be bother to get to know me (everyone except Koloth and YOU!) know why I like being the Princess of Avatars - Its my title, my little bit of uniqueness. D is even my friend.

It doesn't matter how many posts you post - that doesn't make you important or how much you kiss D's arse.

And the only comeback you can come up with is "Your not here much now" hmm idoit I log on to site fourm every day! The big dip in my post count comes from working at Showcase to earn some money - look at Koloth - he's a mod but he's hardly here.

SO SHUT YOUR GOB BEFORE I SHOVE MY COUSIN'S RUGBY SOCKS IN IT!
    come on sonny, calm down. I feel I have a responsibility to control you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    come on sonny, calm down. I feel I have a responsibility to control you.
    <Feels strong urge to make funny Arsenal-related comment>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    <Feels strong urge to make funny Arsenal-related comment>

really. Shall I mention Ryan 'elbow in the face' Giggs? Or Rio 'I really did forget to take the mandatory drugs test which I was informed of 5 mins earlier' Ferdinand?

ReputationRep:
    really. Shall I mention Ryan 'elbow in the face' Giggs? Or Rio 'I really did forget to take the mandatory drugs test which I was informed of 5 mins earlier' Ferdinand?
    Go on lads! I mean... err... yeah...

You got to appreciate the humour man...

ReputationRep:
    Rio 'I really did forget to take the mandatory drugs test which I was informed of 5 mins earlier' Ferdinand?
    poor bloke, fancy having a name like that.

ReputationRep:
    Go on lads! I mean... err... yeah...

You got to appreciate the humour man...
    what really sets me off laughing is that Giggs, for the first time in history, has the opportunity to play in a major international tournament, and now if Wales get through he could be banned for the opening round. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    poor bloke, fancy having a name like that.
    I could think of worse <ahem>...

ReputationRep:
    what really sets me off laughing is that Giggs, for the first time in history, has the opportunity to play in a major international tournament, and now if Wales get through he could be banned for the opening round. Lol.
    What I want to know is where the hell he's been these past few (however long). Why isn't he so fired up for the Devils??? Well I suppose it is his country...

ReputationRep:
    What I want to know is where the hell he's been these past few (however long). Why isn't he so fired up for the Devils??? Well I suppose it is his country...
    ooh I'm so close to getting to Overlord in Training. Giggsy, made up for his heroics in the FA cup semi against us by missing the open goal last year. Now that did make me laugh

ReputationRep:
    ooh I'm so close to getting to Overlord in Training. Giggsy, made up for his heroics in the FA cup semi against us by missing the open goal last year. Now that did make me laugh
    Left-footers are quite funny to be honest, I remember Kewell's goal...

ReputationRep:
    Left-footers are quite funny to be honest, I remember Kewell's goal...
    against us? He scored against both of us this year, and both times it meant nothing

ReputationRep:
    against us? He scored against both of us this year, and both times it meant nothing
    Plus he cracks me up for joining Liverpool. On the up? From Australia maybe!

ReputationRep:
    Plus he cracks me up for joining Liverpool. On the up? From Australia maybe!
    yeah, especially when he had the chance to join Arsenal eh? What I can't believe is that Leeds got practically nothing for him, and he was their 'jewel in the crown.'
    Liverpool are so not going to get CL football next season, which will hopefully result in Owen leaving during this summer, or next summer for a free.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, especially when he had the chance to join Arsenal eh? What I can't believe is that Leeds got practically nothing for him, and he was their 'jewel in the crown.'
    Liverpool are so not going to get CL football next season, which will hopefully result in Owen leaving during this summer, or next summer for a free.
    You're probably thinking how good he'd look in the No.10 shirt of Arsenal (sorry Dennis!)...

ReputationRep:
    You're probably thinking how good he'd look in the No.10 shirt of Arsenal (sorry Dennis!)...
    nah, we don't need him. We'll get a striker in January, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    plus Houiller has a knack of taking the best young French talent, and totally ruining their careers. He also has the ability to take superb goalkeepers and totally ruin their confidence.

ReputationRep:
    nah, we don't need him. We'll get a striker in January, apparently.
    Heard the same of Newcastle. And let's not forget Chelsea's money. Should make for an interesting transfer window. Something to ponder in my sleep, night all!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.