Turn on thread page Beta

Should smoking be banned in central London?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I smoke, i dont want to be banned from central London. Do you want to be banned from central London???

ReputationRep:
    they're not banning you, just smoking.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hungernail)
    I smoke, i dont want to be banned from central London. Do you want to be banned from central London???
    I don't want to be banned from central London either.

ReputationRep:
    That is pathetic. there are pubs in central london. you reckon pubs, bars and nightclubs should also be smokefree?

ReputationRep:
    Is this something the government is currently considering?

I really need to be more aware of current affairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Is this something the government is currently considering?

I really need to be more aware of current affairs.
    yes, following new yorks ban. ***puppet***

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    yes. and by the looks of it, they are going to succed in it in the very near future, this calls for revolution.

ReputationRep:
    no smoking ban i say, tell blunkett where to stick his police state

ReputationRep:
    I say No ban to smoking.

ReputationRep:
    Central London is going to pot. We can't even feed the pigeons anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Where are we? in Russia?!

No to smoke ban.

Smoke ban today, Being called john ban tomorow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hungernail)
    That is pathetic. there are pubs in central london. you reckon pubs, bars and nightclubs should also be smokefree?
    If the EU gets its way, all smoking in bars & clubs will be banned (like it is now in Ireland). Wan*ers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    If the EU gets its way, all smoking in bars & clubs will be banned (like it is now in Ireland). Wan*ers.
    To be honest, I'd like that! I guess I'm pro-ban, then.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    If I had my way I would ban smoking altogether. There's absolutely no good reason why people should smoke, it's suicide! I would fully support this if it was being talked about.

ReputationRep:
    I agree - there are much cheaper ways to kill yourself.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    I agree - there are much cheaper ways to kill yourself.

Ben
    what happened to freedom? We seem to be descending into a more and more controlled state where people's liberties have been serverly restricted. On one hand they're talking about decriminalising pot, yet they want to tighten up tobacco laws. Does noone else see the contradiction here?

ReputationRep:
    And what about the liberties of non-smokers who have to put up with smoke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    And what about the liberties of non-smokers who have to put up with smoke?
    well what about those who have to put up with car fumes, or drunken people walking around on Fridays and Saturdays? What about those who have to put up with late trains, or a road network to be ashamed of? What about those who have to put up with stop and searches. There are a lot of things which people think are 'unfair' but to control the actions of all of them is ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    well what about those who have to put up with car fumes, or drunken people walking around on Fridays and Saturdays? What about those who have to put up with late trains, or a road network to be ashamed of? What about those who have to put up with stop and searches. There are a lot of things which people think are 'unfair' but to control the actions of all of them is ridiculous.
    Car fumes can kill. I support the congestion charge. The other things don't actually kill us so I personally am not as fussed over these.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Car fumes can kill. I support the congestion charge. The other things don't actually kill us so I personally am not as fussed over these.
    yeah, the whole drunked brawl just leads to serious internal injuries.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.