Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    yeah, the whole drunked brawl just leads to serious internal injuries.
    You didn't actually mention a brawl initially so that's just plucking it out of thin air in effect...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    You didn't actually mention a brawl initially so that's just plucking it out of thin air in effect...
    ok, i mentioned drunked louts (well I didn't say 'louts' but its what I meant). I think the police should focus on cracking down on serious antisocial behaviour (not mild ones like smoking).

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of smoking although in my younger days (First time I've ever used that phrase ) I was partial to the odd fag (Ooo err missus!).

I wouldn't mind seeing the results of an investigation into passive smoking. As I've said already I don't like smoking and I'm pretty sure it helped see off my Dad at a young age, but is passive smoking really that harmful? If not, then I'm not bothered. I don't hang around smoke on a regular basis anyway so...

You will get the strong-minded few who quite like the idea though I'm sure. I just didn't have Blair down for strong-minded. A kissarse maybe but strong-minded?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    yeah, the whole drunked brawl just leads to serious internal injuries.
    Mate, we arent banning you, we are just banning the cancer smoke coming out of your mouth, and into mine...

ReputationRep:
    They have changed public attitude to drink driving (20 years ago if you were caught it was a case of "unlucky mate".

Hopefully they can change public attitude to smoking in public.

I would welcome any complete ban on it in public places - it is a terrible habit and why should others have to breathe it in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hungernail)
    I smoke, i dont want to be banned from central London. Do you want to be banned from central London???
    yes it shld b banned in a public places as it forces innocent people to breathe in other peopels smoke, smoking is grosss and im for it being bannned in all public places

ReputationRep:
    I understand why they are doing but i dont think that they are goingt he right way about it

ReputationRep:
    I personally would love to see it banned, nothing against smokers, just a pet peeve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    I personally would love to see it banned, nothing against smokers, just a pet peeve
    in all public places as well i think

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.