The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
purchase loads of rape alarms then dot them round all over the school and in peoples bags then set them off, dunno how you set them off though, maybe have to rape someone to do that.
Reply 41
You could do what a group of lads at my school did a few years ago and burn down the Sport Pavilion. They never got caught (which I think is important if you choose to go down this route...) :smile: Maybe a bit extreme?
Hedgehunter
Destroy teachers cars.

Thats what someone I know did, a teacher had a Mini or similar and a group picked it up and wedged it between two trees. So that is was off the ground.

My friends boyfriend and his friends did it at there school to a teachers car, but in to a goal, I have no idea how they did it, but she sent me a photo and video of the teacher going mad and it looked really funny :smile:

At my school, as it is a boarding school we dont have a 'mess up day', which is rather sad! But go into the local fancy dress shop and ask them for the prank stuff, I have heard cases of stink bombs in the air conditioning vents.
Have a giant waterfight....that's what we did... :smile:
Reply 44
At my school, we painted a large picture of male genitalia on the school roof (2 years on and you can still see on it on google maps), put all the bins on the roof, threw paint on the playgrounds and did some general graffiti. It didn't go down too well though....
Reply 45
Our school made a giant penis with petrol on the rugby pitch and burned it, you could all bring in spades/shovels and dig up the rugby/football pitches! Tell everyone a certain time before you go into assembly, when the time comes everyone stands up and claps, take children as hostages and tie them to chairs with Sellotape? Unexpectedly scream at passing teachers, get trollied, bring trollies in for that matter, undo your pants slightly so they fall down while walking, climb trees, water fights, wet toilet roll fight, fill all the spaces in a subject office before teachers get in and wait for them to get there, dress up, dress down, bring a boombox to assembly, plant a Bluetooth speaker device in an innocent ppersons bag before assembly, half way through blast out some 50cent? Hope this helps, best of luck:wink:
Whatever happened to just getting everyone to sign your shirt on the last day?
Some of the things that went on during my last day of school (nearly 3 years ago now - **** me! where does the time go? :s-smilie:)

- A massive flour fight
- People stealing clocks, posters and signs from the classrooms, I still have a health and safety poster somewhere probably at the back of my wardrobe :')
- I heard of some people sneaking in vodka in water bottles
- Cutting up our school uniforms, some girls went too far and had to be sent home

Oh, the days when life was less stressful, exams were shorter and essays didn't have to be up to 2,000 words long or contain footnotes and a bibliography. You don't know how hard it is until you get to uni :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 48
We are doing this at our school.
Gathering the names of all the gingers in the school, put notices in their classrooms for their tutor to read out that they need to go to a specific room. Wait for them to arrive, laugh, take pictures. Water balloon them. **** them up.
Reply 49
my school used to do insane stuff but its so tame now. a few years ago they spray painted cocks on the buildings, egged loads of kids, loads of rape alarms and stink bombs, cling filmed everything, somehow got a dirty ass caravan on the field and more. wish teachers werent such boring *******s. dont even let us get people wet anymore :wink:
hey bubbles are cool but on my last day of school I would do something by yh having a paintball fight of setting off stink bombs in the classroom before you leave the room xxx
Reply 51
I filled 4 water balloons full of deodorant and in assembly set then a light Water ballon teachers Made a flame thrower and burnt a teacher hair Clingfilm teacher toilets Rob the keys and look teachers in there classroom Bring in a mouse and set it loose Then break bell went then when teachers was in staff room we glued a room upside down
last day of school what happens in my last school is that we gather up all the cocky year 7 and 8 and chuck them into the large bins its a lifetime experiance its really funny when they start crying
Wear clothes made out of food:3

Latest