This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
should kebabsm be banned? ive had my 7th one in a week, its making me fat. i don't think they're healthy, should kebab dealers be prosecuted?
MurphysMoment.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you mad? Manchester economy would have collapsed in like 5 minutes if that happened!
elpaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by MurphysMoment.)
Are you mad? Manchester economy would have collapsed in like 5 minutes if that happened!
maybe manchester, but oxford relies on tourists, and kebabs aren't helping; maybe im too slobbist?
MatthewWxm
Report 16 years ago
A mate keeps going on about how kebabs are 26% seagull.

I don't know whether to be believe him but luckily my usual after p*ss up food is chicken burger and chips

I had a spell back in school where I ate kebabs regardless of whether I'd been drinking or not and I think that put me off them for good.

I had a cracker in Magaluf last summer though even it did almost singe my temporarily unshaven upper lip
felixjmorgan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I LURVE KEBABS! *drool*
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
should kebabsm be banned? ive had my 7th one in a week, its making me fat. i don't think they're healthy, should kebab dealers be prosecuted?
no they r da best
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
My friend once stole a poster from a kebab shop wall and two kebab guys chased him for about 20 mins through Leeds. We were so scared, we thought they were going to catch him, kill him and then serve him up the following Friday night! lol
I'm vegetarian...so I don't really care about kebabs...just the kebab people who can't take a joke.
ajs
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Angel Lory)
My friend once stole a poster from a kebab shop wall and two kebab guys chased him for about 20 mins through Leeds. We were so scared, we thought they were going to catch him, kill him and then serve him up the following Friday night! lol
I'm vegetarian...so I don't really care about kebabs...just the kebab people who can't take a joke.

and u told uz dat becoz???
Angel Lory
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ajs)
and u told uz dat becoz???
No need to get shirty...I was just trying to contribute with something people might laugh at. I thought it was relevant anyways.
ajs
Report 16 years ago
No need to get shirty...I was just trying to contribute with something people might laugh at. I thought it was relevant anyways.
yea gd 1
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think it was funny!!!! hehehe
sunshinelemming
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you cant ban them what excuese is there to terriorise the streets after a party without them
kitty
Report 16 years ago
No, I love kebabs. I just don't like walking down my road saturday morning to find squashed kebabs all over the place. eeeeew
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kitty)
No, I love kebabs. I just don't like walking down my road saturday morning to find squashed kebabs all over the place. eeeeew
no m either oddly
leonard godber
Report 16 years ago
I myself love kebabs. I think they are a great British institution, part of the spirit that is an evening out... romance, laughter, fine wines, music, and to end the evening, a meal prepared by the nearest ethnic origin. (however I must state that , the kebab is typically served by someone who owns a toyota, not very greek is your toyota)
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it must be complemented with garlic mayonaise....drool.......
elpaw
Rep:
?
btw i was drunk when i wrote this post, and had just eaten a kebab. i love them really.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i've never actually had a kebab afetr a piss-up, there aren't that many places in town nnot populated by ben sherman clones when im hungry, so my allegiance lies with the FALAFEL KING!!!! ALL HAIL!!!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
if they are making you fat, have you tried to stop eatting them so much.
Ringo Starry
Report 16 years ago
What else would we like to see splattered on a pavements along with vomit first thing saturday morning??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (68)
52.71%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.75%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.85%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.1%

Watched Threads