Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    should kebabsm be banned? ive had my 7th one in a week, its making me fat. i don't think they're healthy, should kebab dealers be prosecuted?

ReputationRep:
    Are you mad? Manchester economy would have collapsed in like 5 minutes if that happened!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MurphysMoment.)
    Are you mad? Manchester economy would have collapsed in like 5 minutes if that happened!
    maybe manchester, but oxford relies on tourists, and kebabs aren't helping; maybe im too slobbist?

ReputationRep:
    A mate keeps going on about how kebabs are 26% seagull.

I don't know whether to be believe him but luckily my usual after p*ss up food is chicken burger and chips

I had a spell back in school where I ate kebabs regardless of whether I'd been drinking or not and I think that put me off them for good.

I had a cracker in Magaluf last summer though even it did almost singe my temporarily unshaven upper lip

ReputationRep:
    I LURVE KEBABS! *drool*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    should kebabsm be banned? ive had my 7th one in a week, its making me fat. i don't think they're healthy, should kebab dealers be prosecuted?
    no they r da best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    My friend once stole a poster from a kebab shop wall and two kebab guys chased him for about 20 mins through Leeds. We were so scared, we thought they were going to catch him, kill him and then serve him up the following Friday night! lol
    I'm vegetarian...so I don't really care about kebabs...just the kebab people who can't take a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    My friend once stole a poster from a kebab shop wall and two kebab guys chased him for about 20 mins through Leeds. We were so scared, we thought they were going to catch him, kill him and then serve him up the following Friday night! lol
    I'm vegetarian...so I don't really care about kebabs...just the kebab people who can't take a joke.

and u told uz dat becoz???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajs)
    and u told uz dat becoz???
    No need to get shirty...I was just trying to contribute with something people might laugh at. I thought it was relevant anyways.

ReputationRep:
    No need to get shirty...I was just trying to contribute with something people might laugh at. I thought it was relevant anyways.
    yea gd 1

ReputationRep:
    i think it was funny!!!! hehehe

ReputationRep:
    you cant ban them what excuese is there to terriorise the streets after a party without them

ReputationRep:
    No, I love kebabs. I just don't like walking down my road saturday morning to find squashed kebabs all over the place. eeeeew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    No, I love kebabs. I just don't like walking down my road saturday morning to find squashed kebabs all over the place. eeeeew
    no m either oddly

ReputationRep:
    I myself love kebabs. I think they are a great British institution, part of the spirit that is an evening out... romance, laughter, fine wines, music, and to end the evening, a meal prepared by the nearest ethnic origin. (however I must state that , the kebab is typically served by someone who owns a toyota, not very greek is your toyota)

ReputationRep:
    it must be complemented with garlic mayonaise....drool.......

ReputationRep:
    btw i was drunk when i wrote this post, and had just eaten a kebab. i love them really.

ReputationRep:
    i've never actually had a kebab afetr a piss-up, there aren't that many places in town nnot populated by ben sherman clones when im hungry, so my allegiance lies with the FALAFEL KING!!!! ALL HAIL!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    if they are making you fat, have you tried to stop eatting them so much.

ReputationRep:
    What else would we like to see splattered on a pavements along with vomit first thing saturday morning??

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.