AQA Business Studies Units 2 & 3 Jan 2004

Watch
This discussion is closed.
jtaylor
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone sitting these papers?
Also, has anyone bought the Tutor2u case study help for any units off the net or any else like it that can be recommended?
Plus, anyhow have any real hints as to the style that they want to write in as in these exams cause i did much worse in these papers (43/90 and 82/120 respectably on these papers) compared to 90/90 in unit 1 last june.
sarahcalder
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
our school bought the tutor2u aqa unit 2 and 3 toolkit for all retake students this year (exam tomorrow!). there are eight of us and it cost us £4 each. Its really good. theres about 150 pages of revision notes - all linked into the casestudy and lots of other stuff like presentations, comments on the calculatons, exam teknique etc eytc

Sas
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jtaylor)
Anyone sitting these papers?
Also, has anyone bought the Tutor2u case study help for any units off the net or any else like it that can be recommended?
Plus, anyhow have any real hints as to the style that they want to write in as in these exams cause i did much worse in these papers (43/90 and 82/120 respectably on these papers) compared to 90/90 in unit 1 last june.
I got full marks in all but BUS3 last year. BUS3 is mainly operations management and you have to stick to this, dont go off into marketing, accounts. Focus on the task at hand. Wait till you get onto your A2's they are much harder, I am just resitting BUS5 and 6 this month.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
47.05%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.32%
Change uni choice through clearing (99)
22.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.23%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.91%

Watched Threads