Turn on thread page Beta

AQA Business Studies Units 2 & 3 Jan 2004 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone sitting these papers?
    Also, has anyone bought the Tutor2u case study help for any units off the net or any else like it that can be recommended?
    Plus, anyhow have any real hints as to the style that they want to write in as in these exams cause i did much worse in these papers (43/90 and 82/120 respectably on these papers) compared to 90/90 in unit 1 last june.

ReputationRep:
    our school bought the tutor2u aqa unit 2 and 3 toolkit for all retake students this year (exam tomorrow!). there are eight of us and it cost us £4 each. Its really good. theres about 150 pages of revision notes - all linked into the casestudy and lots of other stuff like presentations, comments on the calculatons, exam teknique etc eytc

Sas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jtaylor)
    Anyone sitting these papers?
    Also, has anyone bought the Tutor2u case study help for any units off the net or any else like it that can be recommended?
    Plus, anyhow have any real hints as to the style that they want to write in as in these exams cause i did much worse in these papers (43/90 and 82/120 respectably on these papers) compared to 90/90 in unit 1 last june.
    I got full marks in all but BUS3 last year. BUS3 is mainly operations management and you have to stick to this, dont go off into marketing, accounts. Focus on the task at hand. Wait till you get onto your A2's they are much harder, I am just resitting BUS5 and 6 this month.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2004
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.