The Student Room Group

I HATE Jacqui Smith and Harriet Harman

Everytime I see one of these clods on tv it makes my blood boil. They are such incompetant idiots. The idea that Harriet Harman would be a defender of positive discrimination makes me laugh. Her and Smith are easily the most pathetic and unqualified polititians in cabinet - and they are only their because of positive discrimination. How can a person who is evidence that positive discrimination screws us all become the champion of it? Are her supporters this stupid? She has also said that if women were in charge of the banks the financial crisis would have never happened, imagine if a man had said that about the NHS (easily the biggest drain on the economy, staffed almost exclusively by women), he would have been shot. And Smith has been involved in fiasco after fiasco too. She admits to smoking pot, then puts it up to class B.

Scroll to see replies

Lol. Who doesn't?
Reply 2
necessarily benevolent
Lol. Who doesn't?

I seriously don't know. If Harman becomes PM i'm packing my bags.
Reply 3
well said sir. You have it down to a T. The thing about women running the banks was stupid. I was talking about the way that women can act in a certain way, i.e. Robert patterson, (twilight). When if a guy acted as obsesivly as that they would be branded a pervert. Whats up with that?????
Reply 4
I hate the lot of them. Up until the point brown took over i was quite pro labour. But they are becoming totalitarian imo. People said Blair had a hint of stalin about him...but nothing on brown and his idiot cabinet. The lot of them are useless and they are literally sending this nation to the toilet. It's a disgrace and i swear i will vote conservative at the general election. These idiots need to be put in their place...they are there to serve us, not to force us to comply with what they want against our will. I know that between now and july 2010 the govt is going to slowly crash and burn...and i'm going to enjoy every second of it!

Cameron actually strikes me as quite an adept politician and reasonable guy who genuinely cares about serving the people.
Reply 5
I second that!
Am I correct in saying that Harman went on a tour of her constituency (Peckham) wearing a stab proof vest! Yes I am. Total admission of failure or what??
New Labour makes a mockery of progress
Elipsis
Everytime I see one of these clods on tv it makes my blood boil. They are such incompetant idiots. The idea that Harriet Harman would be a defender of positive discrimination makes me laugh. Her and Smith are easily the most pathetic and unqualified polititians in cabinet - and they are only their because of positive discrimination. How can a person who is evidence that positive discrimination screws us all become the champion of it? Are her supporters this stupid? She has also said that if women were in charge of the banks the financial crisis would have never happened, imagine if a man had said that about the NHS (easily the biggest drain on the economy, staffed almost exclusively by women), he would have been shot. And Smith has been involved in fiasco after fiasco too. She admits to smoking pot, then puts it up to class B.

so true man, they are in the cabinet because they are women. not because they are worthy of the job.

screw labours social crap
Reply 7
Isabella___
I second that!
Am I correct in saying that Harman went on a tour of her constituency (Peckham) wearing a stab proof vest! Yes I am. Total admission of failure or what??
New Labour makes a mockery of progress

The dumb prick is only in government because of her family connections. There have been other incidents aside from the stab vest insident;
- Saying families don't need fathers,
-Sending her children to a catholic school despite stating open opposition to catholic schools,
- Saying women were the biggest victims of the recession, despite the fact men are losing their jobs twice as fast
-She openly lied about sending fathers4justice a letter refusing to meet with them about equality for fathers.
I know exactly what you mean, I was wondering if it is normal to feel so uncomfortable and angry at these people. I literally hate them and I almost shake with anger when I hear/see/read about them. I thought I was being slightly mental but it seems actually quite common.
No idea who they are,
Reply 10
Feral Beast
I know exactly what you mean, I was wondering if it is normal to feel so uncomfortable and angry at these people. I literally hate them as people and actually wish ill upon them. I thought I was being slightly mental but it seems actually quite common.

I think the anger comes from feeling helpless. No matter how incompetant they are they won't ever be fired because of their massive feminazi base.
why have you just picked them out? they're all as incompetent as each other! it's cos they're women isn't it
one thing is for sure, if labour do get re-elected..there will be either one of two things

a mass exodus of native male britons

or more likely...civil war...im not kidding
Reply 13
johnbrown
why have you just picked them out? they're all as incompetent as each other! it's cos they're women isn't it

No. It's because they shouldn't be there. Brown may do disagreeable things but his points are defendable. These two make unqualified statements on a daily basis and they are never found accountable.
Reply 14
equinoxsolar
one thing is for sure, if labour do get re-elected..there will be either one of two things

a mass exodus of native male britons

or more likely...civil war...im not kidding

Harman has even said herself that if she becomes PM there won't be enough airports in the country for all the men to leave.
Reply 15
I cant think of anyone I dislike more in the history of politics. I honestly can't think of one thing they have come out with that was a good idea!
Reply 16
Tbh I've said it once and I'll say it again; trusting a woman with power is like trusting a monkey with a loaded gun. Those two serve as evidence of this.
farglews
Tbh I've said it once and I'll say it again; trusting a woman with power is like trusting a monkey with a loaded gun. Those two serve as evidence of this.

Come on.. what about Thatcher?

You should emphasis Labour women.
despite what many believe
thatcher was very good in power...only the last few years she went a bit nuts

she really did reafrim this countries position as a global power

could you imgaine brown defending the falklands?
lmao, not a chance.
If Harriet Harman EVER becomes PM, I solemnly swear that I will travel to London and sacrifice my future my stabbing that F****ing useless **** to death

Quick Reply

Latest