The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Yes, a friend of mine did hers today and she said it went perfectly. I hope mine will on Monday *moans*
Reply 161
Got mine on Wednesday.

I cannot believe how badly we have been taught. We have spent aaaaaaaaaages on racism and global issues, but hardly anything on the future of europe, crime and punishment or health. I may cry for sympathy! Ot catch muMps like everyone else seems to be doing!
Reply 162
Hehe. I just want to get my exam over and done with. I am glad it is just after break, I can compose myself and then get it over my lunch. I hope yours goes better than you expect :biggrin:
Reply 163
I did my A2 oral yesterday. My subject was RE lessons in school - should they be compulsory or should we get rid of them. She ended up asking me questions like what is the use of prayer - does it actually do anything? and why does God let disasters like the tsunami happen? They're hard enough to answer in English let alone French! I managed to keep talking the whole time so there wasn't any long pause but I wasn't always making that much sense! Good luck to those who still have their orals to come!!!
Reply 164
Ergh, that sounds awful to answer!
I'm doing AQA French A GCSE and I need to know what the rules are for what you can have on your cue card.. I keep getting stuck on the same sentence and was wondering how much of that sentence I can write down.
Reply 166
I am doing that. I think you can write 25 French words, and have as many symbols on it as you want. You can also do a code. I'll look on the site for an "official" thing about it though.
Reply 167
I don't think you can conjugate verbs either on your cards.
Reply 168
Can you give me an example of a conjugate verb?
I have put things like Je suis allee, j'ai passe mes vacances, je suis restee et j'aime les vancances...is that ok?
Reply 169
no its, not, but nicki is right you are allowed up to five phrases each about 5-6 words in length, but you are allowed as many pictures and symbols as you can fit on a A4 piece of paper

When a verb is conjugated, the six forms are given for the pronouns je, tu, il/elle/on, nous, vous, ils/elles. An infinitive is the unconjugated verb and can be found in the dictionary(so not je suis alle, but u can aller and put like an arrow back or something)
Reply 170
Oh right. Well just to be safe I rubbed off my je suis allee and just put J S A

Latest

Trending

Trending