The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Distubing wasn't it. I don't think that it was a particularly realistic portrayal but then who knows, I know a lotta slappers!
Reply 2
kitty
Distubing wasn't it. I don't think that it was a particularly realistic portrayal but then who knows, I know a lotta slappers!

mmmmmmm me an all who wld do absoluteky anything to fit in like have sex with a 18 whatever yr old boi
Reply 3
love_4_ducks
mmmmmmm me an all who wld do absoluteky anything to fit in like have sex with a 18 whatever yr old boi

Peer pressure is a hateful thing
Reply 4
LadyFadge
Peer pressure is a hateful thing

indeed it is but if it was me i wld just stay with my best mate who i ahve fun with and treats me with repesct not go off with some crazy slut who forces her to do loadsa crp and forces her to go up to quick fr her age
Reply 5
Strange, still it makes you think. I personally never have caved into peer pressure, dunno why.
Reply 6
kitty
Strange, still it makes you think. I personally never have caved into peer pressure, dunno why.

me neither cos i was happy with my life and didnt feel the nee to join the in crowd
Reply 7
love_4_ducks
indeed it is but if it was me i wld just stay with my best mate who i ahve fun with and treats me with repesct not go off with some crazy slut who forces her to do loadsa crp and forces her to go up to quick fr her age

Yeah i know what you mean. I grew up with my big brother being in a gang and i always went out with them, but i dont think i ever had the push to do anything stupid to fit in.
Where as I did have a friend that wanted so badly to be accepted into a group. I think that the older members of the group are not very responsibile enough. Do you know what i mean, letting young children do stupid things to fit in

Latest

Trending

Trending