Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    watching that was horrific watching the things that she wld b prepard to do just so she cld fi in with the in crowd

ReputationRep:
    Distubing wasn't it. I don't think that it was a particularly realistic portrayal but then who knows, I know a lotta slappers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    Distubing wasn't it. I don't think that it was a particularly realistic portrayal but then who knows, I know a lotta slappers!
    mmmmmmm me an all who wld do absoluteky anything to fit in like have sex with a 18 whatever yr old boi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    mmmmmmm me an all who wld do absoluteky anything to fit in like have sex with a 18 whatever yr old boi
    Peer pressure is a hateful thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Peer pressure is a hateful thing

indeed it is but if it was me i wld just stay with my best mate who i ahve fun with and treats me with repesct not go off with some crazy slut who forces her to do loadsa crp and forces her to go up to quick fr her age

ReputationRep:
    Strange, still it makes you think. I personally never have caved into peer pressure, dunno why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    Strange, still it makes you think. I personally never have caved into peer pressure, dunno why.
    me neither cos i was happy with my life and didnt feel the nee to join the in crowd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    indeed it is but if it was me i wld just stay with my best mate who i ahve fun with and treats me with repesct not go off with some crazy slut who forces her to do loadsa crp and forces her to go up to quick fr her age
    Yeah i know what you mean. I grew up with my big brother being in a gang and i always went out with them, but i dont think i ever had the push to do anything stupid to fit in.
    Where as I did have a friend that wanted so badly to be accepted into a group. I think that the older members of the group are not very responsibile enough. Do you know what i mean, letting young children do stupid things to fit in

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.