Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i was jus wondering what everyone is spose 2 be doing while they are on here....im spose 2 be writing an essay for PE due in in about an hour :rolleyes: lol but i cant get on with it....am i the only one not working?!?!

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to be in a lecture - but it's finished now, so I can stop feeling guilty.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    im suposed to be writeing a report for IT

ReputationRep:
    I am at college, sorting out coursework and Ucas but i tend to find this website rather addictive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Hi i was jus wondering what everyone is spose 2 be doing while they are on here....im spose 2 be writing an essay for PE due in in about an hour :rolleyes: lol but i cant get on with it....am i the only one not working?!?!
    supposed to b working on my coursework in home ec with kitty but we have been a little sidetracked.............

ReputationRep:
    Meant to be doing home ec coursework. Yawn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    I am at college, sorting out coursework and Ucas but i tend to find this website rather addictive
    i'm supposed to be writing an essay that is (once again) late... but i cant be bothered so i'm on here.
    It's dinnertime in a minute anyway, so I going.
    Lyd

ReputationRep:
    lol i only just joined recently but its quite interesting reading wot everyone else is arguing / woteva about...well...more interestingthan what im spose to be doing!

ReputationRep:
    meena b doin home i.t 2 didnt do ne lst yr so wats da point dis yr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    meena b doin home i.t 2 didnt do ne lst yr so wats da point dis yr
    can you put that in english, please?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol i only just joined recently but its quite interesting reading wot everyone else is arguing / woteva about...well...more interestingthan what im spose to be doing!
    yeh i agree its fun but i get sidetracked asily, so does kitty as she is sittin next to me in quest for not doing coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Yeah sometimes the atomosphere is great on this site. Me and my best mate are always on but she is not at college today

ReputationRep:
    me is supposst too bea doin a speelin tast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dudewheresmyhgw)
    me is supposst too bea doin a speelin tast
    i think you need it

ReputationRep:
    But I wuv you

ReputationRep:
    I love having a rant on dis site, genrally people are quite accepting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dudewheresmyhgw)
    But I wuv you
    i wuv u to along with elmo

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sometimes the atomosphere is great on this site. Me and my best mate are always on but she is not at college today
    Does everyone kinda "know" each other on here then? i come on here most days now 2 see whats going on etc lol

ReputationRep:
    Thats good to know. I also love ducks. No. Really.

ReputationRep:
    im supposed to b at college but i decided my bed was to comfy and well 1 thing led to another and i ended up stayin in it

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.