Turn on thread page Beta

What do people have against certain films and books. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    remember afew years back, loads of people in america were trying to ban Harry Potter cos they thought it promoted witchcraft.

well theres a programme on tonight on how The Matrix promotes murder. They are going to show us why they think The Matrix cause a murder.

ReputationRep:
    it is being because some people are young and very easy to lead. Some people are being of the thought of not being of themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Because there are people out there who are boring gits who like to ruin everyones enjoyment. Its like all that politically correct rubbish. They were saying at christmas that decorations shouldn't be up in public places because of offence to other religions, but it wasn't even people of other religions who were saying that. It was just people with nothing better to do than ruin everyone else's fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Because there are people out there who are boring gits who like to ruin everyones enjoyment. Its like all that politically correct rubbish. They were saying at christmas that decorations shouldn't be up in public places because of offence to other religions, but it wasn't even people of other religions who were saying that. It was just people with nothing better to do than ruin everyone else's fun.
    God need money. I was wondering why I didn't remember creating that thread, and its because it was one of the first threads I ever made. If there was ever a major bump, this is it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    God need money. I was wondering why I didn't remember creating that thread, and its because it was one of the first threads I ever made. If there was ever a major bump, this is it.
    Huh?:confused: lol

ReputationRep:
    Huh?:confused: lol
    Look at when it was first posted, silly! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Look at when it was first posted, silly! :rolleyes:
    Ahhhhhhhh. Sorry. :o:o:o:o

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhhh. Sorry. :o:o:o:o
    What did you do to get this thread up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    It wasn't me lol. Look at the post above mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    wth? u have 5000 posts and dont know that? or maybe i am just mistunderstanding the question.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveManUK)
    wth? u have 5000 posts and dont know that? or maybe i am just mistunderstanding the question.. :confused:
    Theres only three ways that this thread could have come back up.

1.) Go to my profile and look at the topics created section

2.) Type in something in the search engine related to this topic

3.) Search through every page in the GC to bring it back.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't me lol. Look at the post above mine.
    I know, I see that now. Sorry love

ReputationRep:
    was the matrix murdering programme any good then

ReputationRep:
    I be going to look for films and find this dude. Thank you

(Original post by M-J)
    was the matrix murdering programme any good then
    luv the matrix! luv harry potter(well,not the movies but still

it's very annoying when people come and ruin your fun by saying that harry potter is demonic(etc).i had a friend who used to be a harry potter fan,and then she watched this dvd about how J K Rowling is demonic,and now she's completely brainwashed.its sad..

i have no clue whether J K Rowling is a 'satan worshipper',but i don't see how reading her books makes us satanic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    ban Harry Potter
    Only good can come of this.

ReputationRep:
    ur an idiot

ReputationRep:
    lol go back to ur AOL LOLZ

ReputationRep:
    i repeat
    ur an idiot

ReputationRep:
    LOLZ BACK TO AOL WITH UZ go on back to your AOL news and get me all excited about whatever Craig Charles is going to be on next only to disappoint me later.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.