Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Sick To Death Of.................... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    all i hear is cambridge this cambridge that will you all SHUTUP about cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge and more cambridge
    WHAT THINGS DO YOU FIND ABSOLUTETLY IRRATATING?

ReputationRep:
    ha you may have a point there tigtig...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    ha you may have a point there tigtig...
    WELL THATS ALL PEOPLE HERE SEEM TO TALK ABOUT WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE C WORD THERE ARE OTHER UNIVERSITIES

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Cambridge, what is their entry requirement for Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    WELL THATS ALL PEOPLE HERE SEEM TO TALK ABOUT WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE C WORD THERE ARE OTHER UNIVERSITIES
    Because several of us are there, and lots of people have applied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    AHHHH PLEASE I DONT KNOW IM NOT INTERESTED IN CAMBRIDGE MYSELF

ReputationRep:
    i applied to homerton college, guess where that is

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge is the best University in the world. How dare you just beacuse you are stupid and can't get into cambridge. I should be going to cambridge soon so up yours. You must be working class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Because several of us are there, and lots of people have applied
    YES BUT PLEASE IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS OBSESED ABOUT IT COMMON YOU MUST ADMIT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    Cambridge is the best University in the world. How dare you just beacuse you are stupid and can't get into cambridge. I should be going to cambridge soon so up yours. You must be working class.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE CAMBRIDGE. you don't understand how great cambridge and Oxford are.

ReputationRep:
    This board is full of super-intelligent people
    +
    Cambridge is an institution for super-intelligent people
    =
    Lots of Cambridge talk

ReputationRep:
    I can see where you are coming from, but the sad truth is there are many members on this forum that are either at Cambridge or dreaming of it! If that doesn't appeal, I think you should ignore those posts and not let them get to you - there is more to life than Cambridge! I do think, however, that the cambridge posts should be consolidated to only a few threads and not all over the forum!

ReputationRep:
    HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IM STUPID. YOU DO'NT I PERSONNALY SEE PAST CAMBRIDGE AND SEE PARTENTIAL IN OTHERS CAMBRIGE DONT DO FORENSIC SIENCE ANYWAYS I DONT THINK.I DONT WANT TO GO CAMBRIDGE AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING WORKING CLASS ITS NOT MY FAULT EVER HEARD OF THE KARL MARX READ THE BOOK YOU MIGHT LEARN A BIT ABOUT WHY THERE ARE FIXED CLASSES.DONT JUDGE YOU STUCK TOFF

ReputationRep:
    *Goes off and starts a thread about 'Abertay Dundee' university instead*

ReputationRep:
    That was really rude and uncalled for.

ReputationRep:
    Dont you mean Bangor university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    all i hear is cambridge this cambridge that will you all SHUTUP about cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge and more cambridge
    Exactly. Lets have some more Oxford talk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I can see where you are coming from, but the sad truth is there are many members on this forum that are either at Cambridge or dreaming of it! If that doesn't appeal, I think you should ignore those posts and not let them get to you - there is more to life than Cambridge! I do think, however, that the cambridge posts should be consolidated to only a few threads and not all over the forum!
    HA YEAH ITS THE TOFFS THAT MAKE ME SICK SAYING I MUST BE WORKING CLASS AND STUPID BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GO CAMBRIDGE,AND HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE PUTTING DOWN OTHER UNIS AND MAKING CAMBRIDGE COME ACROSS SUPIRIOR.FOR ALL THOSE UPPER CLASS TOFFS HERES A QUESTION WHAT IS A CAPPITALIST INFRASTRUCTURE WITH OUT ITS SUPERSTRUCTURE?? WHOS STUPID NOW

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.