The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ha you may have a point there tigtig...
Reply 2
edders
ha you may have a point there tigtig...

WELL THATS ALL PEOPLE HERE SEEM TO TALK ABOUT WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE C WORD THERE ARE OTHER UNIVERSITIES
Reply 3
Speaking of Cambridge, what is their entry requirement for Law?
Reply 4
Expredders

:tongue:
Reply 5
TIGTIG
WELL THATS ALL PEOPLE HERE SEEM TO TALK ABOUT WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE C WORD THERE ARE OTHER UNIVERSITIES

Because several of us are there, and lots of people have applied :biggrin:
Reply 6
Expredders

AHHHH PLEASE I DONT KNOW IM NOT INTERESTED IN CAMBRIDGE MYSELF
Reply 7
i applied to homerton college, guess where that is :smile:
Reply 8
Cambridge is the best University in the world. How dare you just beacuse you are stupid and can't get into cambridge. I should be going to cambridge soon so up yours. You must be working class.
Reply 9
Helenia
Because several of us are there, and lots of people have applied :biggrin:

YES BUT PLEASE IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS OBSESED ABOUT IT COMMON YOU MUST ADMIT
Reply 10
brasil85
Cambridge is the best University in the world. How dare you just beacuse you are stupid and can't get into cambridge. I should be going to cambridge soon so up yours. You must be working class.

:rolleyes:
Reply 11
I LOVE CAMBRIDGE. you don't understand how great cambridge and Oxford are.
Reply 12
This board is full of super-intelligent people
+
Cambridge is an institution for super-intelligent people
=
Lots of Cambridge talk
Reply 13
I can see where you are coming from, but the sad truth is there are many members on this forum that are either at Cambridge or dreaming of it! If that doesn't appeal, I think you should ignore those posts and not let them get to you - there is more to life than Cambridge! I do think, however, that the cambridge posts should be consolidated to only a few threads and not all over the forum!
Reply 14
brasil85

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IM STUPID. YOU DO'NT I PERSONNALY SEE PAST CAMBRIDGE AND SEE PARTENTIAL IN OTHERS CAMBRIGE DONT DO FORENSIC SIENCE ANYWAYS I DONT THINK.I DONT WANT TO GO CAMBRIDGE AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING WORKING CLASS ITS NOT MY FAULT EVER HEARD OF THE KARL MARX READ THE BOOK YOU MIGHT LEARN A BIT ABOUT WHY THERE ARE FIXED CLASSES.DONT JUDGE YOU STUCK TOFF
Reply 15
*Goes off and starts a thread about 'Abertay Dundee' university instead*
Reply 16
brasil85

That was really rude and uncalled for.
Reply 17
brasil85

Dont you mean Bangor university?
Reply 18
TIGTIG
all i hear is cambridge this cambridge that will you all SHUTUP about cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge cambridge and more cambridge :redface:
Exactly. Lets have some more Oxford talk! :tongue:
Reply 19
Adhsur
I can see where you are coming from, but the sad truth is there are many members on this forum that are either at Cambridge or dreaming of it! If that doesn't appeal, I think you should ignore those posts and not let them get to you - there is more to life than Cambridge! I do think, however, that the cambridge posts should be consolidated to only a few threads and not all over the forum!

HA YEAH ITS THE TOFFS THAT MAKE ME SICK SAYING I MUST BE WORKING CLASS AND STUPID BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GO CAMBRIDGE,AND HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE PUTTING DOWN OTHER UNIS AND MAKING CAMBRIDGE COME ACROSS SUPIRIOR.FOR ALL THOSE UPPER CLASS TOFFS HERES A QUESTION WHAT IS A CAPPITALIST INFRASTRUCTURE WITH OUT ITS SUPERSTRUCTURE?? WHOS STUPID NOW

Latest

Trending

Trending