Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    HA YEAH ITS THE TOFFS THAT MAKE ME SICK SAYING I MUST BE WORKING CLASS AND STUPID BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GO CAMBRIDGE,AND HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE PUTTING DOWN OTHER UNIS AND MAKING CAMBRIDGE COME ACROSS SUPIRIOR.FOR ALL THOSE UPPER CLASS TOFFS HERES A QUESTION WHAT IS A CAPPITALIST INFRASTRUCTURE WITH OUT ITS SUPERSTRUCTURE?? WHOS STUPID NOW
    You don't judge someone by the university they go to, but by the integrity of their character Ignore them and don't reduce yourself to their level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    Exactly. Lets have some more Oxford talk!
    ARE THERE WORKING CLASS STUDENTS THERE.IF SO I WOULD GO.

ReputationRep:
    ARE THERE WORKING CLASS STUDENTS THERE.IF SO I WOULD GO.
    How do you define working class...there's not much of a distinct division anymore imho.

ReputationRep:
    I still cant believe people discriminate between working/middle/upper classes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    How do you define working class...there's not much of a distinct division anymore imho.
    Father is a coal miner, mom is a factory worker? I dont know, cause the UK employs more people in the tertiary sector rather than the primary and secondary industries.

ReputationRep:
    I know but do you. Getting money from you is great fun. My family made lots of money from the working class, my family have own hotels, nightclubs lots of different things. You just working class so keep out. I am at one the best schools in the country. I like working class people most of the time. My best mate is working class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    You don't judge someone by the university they go to, but by the integrity of their character Ignore them and don't reduce yourself to their level.
    SORRY TOFFS TO ME ARE PEOPLE THAT A RICH KNOW THEIR RICH AND GO TO PEOPLE OHH YOU'VE GOT NO POTTENTIAL IN LIFE SO YOU MUST BE WORKING CLASS.I'M NOT SAYING CAMBRIDGE IS BAD I JUST DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IT LIKE IT IS MORE SUPPERIOR THATS ALL IF YOU WANT TO GO THEN GOOD LUCK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Father is a coal miner, mom is a factory worker? I dont know, cause the UK employs more people in the tertiary sector rather than the primary and secondary industries.
    Ahhhh...clever, I didn't think of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    I know but do you. Getting money from you is great fun. My family made lots of money from the working class, my family have own hotels, nightclubs lots of different things. You just working class so keep out. I am at one the best schools in the country. I like working class people most of the time. My best mate is working class.
    Four words: Monopoly is not real. Its only a board game.

ReputationRep:
    SORRY TOFFS TO ME ARE PEOPLE THAT A RICH KNOW THEIR RICH AND GO TO PEOPLE OHH YOU'VE GOT NO POTTENTIAL IN LIFE SO YOU MUST BE WORKING CLASS.I'M NOT SAYING CAMBRIDGE IS BAD I JUST DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IT LIKE IT IS MORE SUPPERIOR THATS ALL IF YOU WANT TO GO THEN GOOD LUCK
    It's not money which gets you into Cambridge. It's intelligence and academic potential.

ReputationRep:
    Four words: Monopoly is not real. Its only a board game.
    LOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    I go to a good school so that makes me better than you.

ReputationRep:
    From the ethics of your post, I can quite clearly see it does not

ReputationRep:
    I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and private tutors, so that makes me superior to you.

ReputationRep:
    WELL REALLY YOU HAVE A FRIEND. WITH AN ATTITUTE LIKE YOURS I WOULD SLAP YOU AND NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. DID YOU BUY YOUR FRIEND.YOU FIND IT FUNNY TO GET MONEY OUT OF WORKING CLASS PEOPLE AND FOR THE RECORD WITH OUT US AND OUT DISPENSIBLE INCOME WHICH YOU MOCK YOU BUISNESS WOULD FAIL.
    IF I WANTED TO GO CAMBRIDGE I WOULD TRUST ME

ReputationRep:
    what school did you go. Tell me.

ReputationRep:
    WELL REALLY YOU HAVE A FRIEND. WITH AN ATTITUTE LIKE YOURS I WOULD SLAP YOU AND NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. DID YOU BUY YOUR FRIEND.YOU FIND IT FUNNY TO GET MONEY OUT OF WORKING CLASS PEOPLE AND FOR THE RECORD WITH OUT US AND OUT DISPENSIBLE INCOME WHICH YOU MOCK YOU BUISNESS WOULD FAIL.
    IF I WANTED TO GO CAMBRIDGE I WOULD TRUST ME
    Well, if you don't want to go, why are you creating such a fuss about people who do?

ReputationRep:
    what school did you go. Tell me.
    Are you a *mature* student? lol. 54 year old back in school to get some GCSE's. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a *mature* student? lol. 54 year old back in school to get some GCSE's. lol.
    LOL! woooohoo.

ReputationRep:
    No i did not. I have rich friends and poor friends. You see I am very happy and I know I will also have a job. I have a girlfriend that great fun to be. she went to private school. She going Durham.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.