Turn on thread page Beta

who likes bush watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anybodoy here acually like pres bush????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyl)
    Umm.

I think his visit to the UK could have been timed better. I mean, come on, the first state visit by an American President in 84 years and it has to be NOW???! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Umm.

I think his visit to the UK could have been timed better. I mean, come on, the first state visit by an American President in 84 years and it has to be NOW???! :confused:
    very true...tho he never was the sharpest tool in the box so to him its probobly the best time to come over..

ReputationRep:
    very true...tho he never was the sharpest tool in the box so to him its probobly the best time to come over..

Bush is living example that you don't need to be a "top draw" academic to go along way.

I actually quite like the guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Bush is living example that you don't need to be a "top draw" academic to go along way.

I actually quite like the guy.
    Yeh, I don't have much of a problem with him, he's a great orator, Blair is a much bigger worry.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with him put it that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    There's nothing wrong with him put it that way.
    Apart from the fact that he's a devout Christian and wanted Tony Blair to 'pray with him'.

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate Bush, he is rather like a very entertaining clown but with no scary make up

He's better than many former presidents, but still, he s not the ideal. (but we don't live in an ideal world,right?)

ReputationRep:
    I don't like him because his stupid, he almost got kill by a pretzel ...
    What a jerk!

Anyway he is nothing. The USA presidents are puppets, that's why Kennedy it's dead. You can't fool the power out. (Ask for OIL back then, who knows what will be tomorrow)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    he's a great orator
    We've obviously been listening to different speeches...

Yea that comment was not so necessary. Could you prove that he s a great orator?

ReputationRep:
    I can proove that his an *******, a real jerk.

HE ALMOST GOT KILL BY A PRETZEL HAHAHAHAH

Yea it was a funny accident.

ReputationRep:
    i like him aswell, how can you disagree with killing thousands of people to steel oil, and use mass weapons of destruction as an excuse, DESPITE ZERO EVIDENCE. THEN AFTER THE WAR, FIND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. YEP, FAB THAT IS.

AND OF COURSE, IF IRAQ OR SOEMONE DDI THAT TO THE USA OR UK....NOO....DIFFERENT STORY.....IT WOULD BE, "KILLING THOUSANDS WITH NO EVIDENCE", "STEALING OUR OIL", "HOW CNA YOU GO TO WAR WITH NO EVIDENCE AND NO JUSTIIFCATION", "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...."

WHICH OF COURSE ARE VALID REASONS.

ReputationRep:
    I nearly choked on a curly wurly when I was 3 and have a fear of them now...*sobs* you horrible person, you are being mean to people that have choked on things, that's not politically correct..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I nearly choked on a curly wurly when I was 3 and have a fear of them now...*sobs* you horrible person, you are being mean to people that have choked on things, that's not poltically correct..
    Hehe, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

But Bush were something like .... 45? years old!!!!

haha

ReputationRep:
    if we hadn't gone to war and something bad happened I'm sure that group of would be protesters would be complaining that the government should have acted....Can't keep anybody happy can we?

that's not poltically correct..
    That term reminds me of Ali G.

Can't keep anybody happy can we?

We do our best though..

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.