Who's heard from Durham/York/Warwick/LSE?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
SaeedRehman
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
any one heard from nottingham or lse for law?
figgetyfig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've had an offer from Durham and an interview for Warwick.

Doing Engineering though so that's no use to you at all.
Kimmie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
I'm going crazy from waiting...
btw I've applied for PPE and gov&econ.
I've applied to do sociology at York,Reading,Exeter,Kent,Plymout h and Cardiff and I've been accepted into York,Exeter,Kent and Cardiff. I sent my UCAS off under a fortnight ago. Don't worry bout the wait, I asked someone and they said it can take up to four weeks to process the damn thing!
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I sent in my application before the 15th of October, got an offer from Essex less than two weeks later. Haven't heard from anywhere else...
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Got an offer from warwick bout a week back for industrial economics...AABC in 4 A levels.....havent heard from LSE yet......maybe i got an earlier replier coz i am an international student and applied early with oxbridge
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Got an offer from warwick bout a week back for industrial economics...AABC in 4 A levels.....havent heard from LSE yet......maybe i got an earlier replier coz i am an international student
Jane
Report 17 years ago
Ive had PPE offers from York (AAB), Durham (ABB) and Manchester (ABB)and am waiting for Warwick and Edinburgh (politics and economics). Also got my invitation for interview at Oxford this morning- just about stopped shaking now....!!
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Jane)
Ive had PPE offers from York (AAB), Durham (ABB) and Manchester (ABB)and am waiting for Warwick and Edinburgh (politics and economics). Also got my invitation for interview at Oxford this morning- just about stopped shaking now....!!
Which Oxford college?
mikesgt2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Offer from Warwick yesterday for Maths and Philosophy: A in A2 Maths, A in AS Further Maths as well as AB in two other subjects
Jane
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
Which Oxford college?
Hertford. allocated university as second choice and st. hughs as third.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (72)
12.24%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.15%
Live streaming events (51)
8.67%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.35%
A uni comparison tool (137)
23.3%
An in-person event when available (131)
22.28%