The Student Room Group

WJEC GCSE Religious Studies

Anybody doing the full-course WJEC GCSE Religious Studies exam on Monday 18th May? Paper B?

Just wondering if anybody has any idea of topics that could come up for the essay questions?

I realise that anything could come up but can you think of topics that maybe haven't come up for quite a while or topics that the examiner likes to set?

Also, has anybody been able to get hold of the current specification for Specification A?

Good luck everybody! xxx
Reply 1
Anybody?
Reply 2
yeah me too! or maybe something about the structure of the mass - pretty straightforward
Reply 3
pourquoi?
I spent ages trying to learn that! Finally succeeded, though, I think. In the mock I had this ridiculous 8 mark question on Mother Teresa. There was nothing to say! I cannot believe there's only a week to go.

Oooo. I hope to God that doesn't come up!

I hope they don't ask about Base Communities ands Latin America and all that jazz cos we haven't done ANY work on them and were just given handouts on the last day of school :frown:
Reply 4
Hopefully not! Just 2 days now! argh the stress!
Reply 5
pourquoi?
Oscar Romero and people like him? I can never learn anything about that! That's not on Paper B is it?!

It's ovvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! how do you think it went?
Reply 6
Yeah, I think it went quite well too!

I did the one about Mary, family life (didn't really know what they were getting at with this, but I took a a shot!) and only praying to God, and the one about the Holy Spirit, CAFOD and put other people's needs before your own. You?

Managed to fill 2 answer booklets so I was chuffed but I think I wrote a load of crap tbh :smile:

Was exhausted by the time it came to the maths exam...
Reply 7
bit of both ha!

Oh me too! I've broken my hand 4 times and every now and again it goes into spasms and it started to do it as I was finishing the exam! I was like "Noooooooooooo!"

Latest