Turn on thread page Beta

To TIGTIG: let's focus all that attention from Cam onto Thames Valley uni watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    TIGTIG is a retard, i think we should bin this thread

SORRY TIGTIG DIDNT REALISE YOU CANT READ UNLESS ITS IN CAPITALS, I KNOW ITS COMPLICATED
    What get a life I forgot to take my caps lock off when i logged in,thats all jackass.
    I'am not a retard that is a nasty word,just because i have the reading average of a 14 year old doesnt make me a retard,60% of peole pressent in the UK have this average.Anyhow it's not like I'm here to write an english essay this was'nt and is'nt my tread anyhow bin it if you like i dont care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    discuss
    is it not the best uni in the world? :rolleyes:
    Blaps sorry my treads get more hits then yours ohhh how controversial

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.