The Student Room Group

Student Organization Clubs

Hey All,

I am not sure if I am posting in the right place.

We started this Muslims Student Association (MSA) on campus, which I believe may be familiar to many of you.

Here is a little description of what we do:

About MSA

The Muslim Students Association strives to build unity through diversity and education. As Muslim students on campus, we aim to provide programs for Guilford Community using displays, seminars, food festivals; documentaries, etc. and meet with other Muslims off campus, thus encouraging friendship between the Muslim Community and the Guilford Community.

MSA was created on Sept 17, 2008, with its primary goals to educate the students and faculty at Guilford about Islam as well as create an environment for the Muslim students that follows Islamic guidelines. As one of many new organizations on campus, MSA has held several educational events throughout the semesters, being either on campus or off campus.

I am not here to advertise MSA, but I have a question and would like to have your input.

I am working to print T-Shirts for the MSA, with our logo on them. I also want to have like a Slogan, but can't find something interesting and short. I want a slogan to represent what we do (e.g: Connecting Bridges).

Thank you for your help
Reply 1
hmm doesn't guilford have a good community that mixes well?
Reply 2
Papo1489
hmm doesn't guilford have a good community that mixes well?

Oh, a very good community.
Meh. All I could think of off the top of my head were: 'Bridging Gaps/ Bridging the Gaps' and 'Ahlan wa sahlan'.

Good luck with the tshirt and on finding a slogan!
Reply 4
Moroseblight
Meh. All I could think of off the top of my head were: 'Bridging Gaps/ Bridging the Gaps' and 'Ahlan wa sahlan'.

Good luck with the tshirt and on finding a slogan!

Thank you for your input :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending