This discussion is closed.
7simmos
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I need some serious help here!!! My teacher for International Trade (we call him Plank) Has so far over the course of 5 months given my class four pieces of paper about international trade. My deadline for it is Monday and i haven't done anywhere near enough.
Please help me!!! I know there are some bright people out there!!!!
Anybody???
xxx
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 7simmos)
I need some serious help here!!! My teacher for International Trade (we call him Plank) Has so far over the course of 5 months given my class four pieces of paper about international trade. My deadline for it is Monday and i haven't done anywhere near enough.
Please help me!!! I know there are some bright people out there!!!!
Anybody???
xxx
What qualification (and examp board) is this for I did A-level economics (AQA) so might be able to help you out. What is it you actually need to do by monday?
7simmos
I basically need to re write my international trade because it sucks!!!
I'm a fast typer but i just can't find any information anywhere!! Do you have anything that will help me?
7simmos
Oh it's for AQA i think!! Not toally sure...oh can you go over comparrative and absolute advantage?
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 7simmos)
Oh it's for AQA i think!! Not toally sure...oh can you go over comparrative and absolute advantage?
try revision guru - here a link. Which should help - or just look in your text book.

IIRC international trade isn't much more complicated than just comparitive and absoulte advantage. There is also stuff like forign currency and tarrifs and quotas but you may have covered them somewhere else already.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.79%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (37)
8.01%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (111)
24.03%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (64)
13.85%
No, nothing has changed (139)
30.09%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (75)
16.23%

Watched Threads