This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TK0)
lol i live near dani - hey scary. my brother lives near leeds - nice city
oooh, that is scary- my brother lives there too.

lou xxx
TK0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lovely)
any way, john, i have 2 go know, i will send u a pm, wanna get 2 know u betta, c u l8r
bye
grr stupid automatic form filling thing, im tom, not actually john - part of the fake name (in america heh) i use for fillingout stupid forms for stuff - fixed now.
Omen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Yeah we have seen these thousands of times and because of the way you have been spamming them eveywhere I seriously doubt it is you. In any case I don't really care - stop starting new threads and just post in the other pics thread.
Shes probably jus starting the thread to make concersation so shut it biatch! An it probably is her so stop being a knob theres no need for it. If you dont want to read then dont read it simple innitg.
Omen
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TK0)
grr stupid automatic form filling thing, im tom, not actually john - part of the fake name (in america heh) i use for fillingout stupid forms for stuff - fixed now.
wat do you mean?
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah what is up with all these pictures. Even if it is you your giving the impression of being very vain. If you bored you could have started a conversation or something instead of fishing for compliments.
FurbyMaX
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lovely)
if u dont wanna believe it dont believe, i am thee dark one one dark hair and light eyes
You are a good one, indeed
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (141)
46.23%
Take exams next summer (46)
15.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (73)
23.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (31)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads