Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here are 3 things which would you rather take to Uni and why?

ReputationRep:
    A fluffy teddy, so i don't get lonely

ReputationRep:
    Lemon squeezer, definitely. But then I do have an unusual fondness for lemons...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Here are 3 things which would you rather take to Uni and why?
    A Lemon squeezer would be a good weapon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    A Lemon squeezer would be a good weapon
    Good for squeezing Lemons if the you ever need to give somebody a Chelsea smile

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the doormat as it not only welcomes people to your place, it keeps things clean, you can hide stuff under it and if you pick it up and slap someone with it, not only is it heavy but the prickly bits hurt and thus it would make a great weapon

ReputationRep:
    my photos of friends/family/ fave pop starts etc. reminds me of my room.

ReputationRep:
    but out of those.. probly the fluffy teddy

ReputationRep:
    Definately fluffy teddy!!! Don't be embarrased - one of the boys I live with has 2 teddies with him!!! He doesn't think we know though!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the doormat as it not only welcomes people to your place, it keeps things clean, you can hide stuff under it and if you pick it up and slap someone with it, not only is it heavy but the prickly bits hurt and thus it would make a great weapon
    Dani have you had any offers through yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    my photos of friends/family/ fave pop starts etc. reminds me of my room.
    Hmm... when I leave for university I'd try to forget as much as I could about my old accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Hmm... when I leave for university I'd try to forget as much as I could about my old accomodation.
    mr white is still sore about his folks cutting a hole in the top of his cardboard box when he specifically requested a skylight

ReputationRep:
    where was that?hmmmm...in the basement where whitey the psycho is kept by day to be unleashed at a uni near you

ReputationRep:
    Nope i've got no offers do u want to know why, because I still haven't had a reference yet grrr

ReputationRep:
    Nope i've got no offers do u want to know why, because I still haven't had a reference yet grrr
    sort the fooking commies out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    where was that?hmmmm...in the basement where whitey the psycho is kept by day to be unleashed at a uni near you
    Something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Something like that.
    hence the avatar

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.