This discussion is closed.
Sahra
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello, i am writing up some coursework on the rate of reaction between HCL and CaCO3(calicium carbonate). However, i am getting rather confused on my analysis and priliminery work. I would be ever so grateful if someone would be of any assistance to me.
Thank you
Yours sincerely, Sahra
TK0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sahra)
Hello, i am writing up some coursework on the rate of reaction between HCL and CaCO3(calicium carbonate). However, i am getting rather confused on my analysis and priliminery work. I would be ever so grateful if someone would be of any assistance to me.
Thank you
Yours sincerely, Sahra
you want to talk about

concentration of reagents
size of caC03 lumps
temperature

in terms of rate of reaction and final gas evolved, talk about reactions being sucessful only when a sucessful collision between molecules occurs.
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sahra)
Thank you
Yours sincerely, Sahra
This is quite a popular assignment so you might want to google for past examples of peoples work to give you an idea of what sort of things you should include.

There's one example of this type of coursework at:

http://www.courseworkbank.co.uk/cour...ium_carb_2762/
Sahra
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by TK0)
you want to talk about

concentration of reagents
size of caC03 lumps
temperature

in terms of rate of reaction and final gas evolved, talk about reactions being sucessful only when a sucessful collision between molecules occurs.
aight, thnx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.48%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.7%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.7%

Watched Threads