The Student Room Group
Reply 1
read notes.

write new, condensed notes.

read new notes.

pass GCSEs.
Reply 2
its a long way off. just go thru notes or txt book see what u dont understand and find out about it

do some past papers
Reply 3
Keep telling yourself that 'I'm going to revise tomorrow' until the day before the exams. At which point you should proceed to panic and do an all-nighter.
Reply 4
practise questions. I had a whole file full of each subject. Know the answers to them and u are safe. They can only ask those questions with only slight twists in them.
Reply 5
Mr White
Keep telling yourself that 'I'm going to revise tomorrow' until the day before the exams. At which point you should proceed to panic and do an all-nighter.

lol.. in my experience this doesnt work... dont do any the night before.. it doesnt go in,
Reply 6
Mr White

I'm just gonna add 2 words to this....(okay 2 words and a link):

Whoop ass

http://www.jonessoda.com/whoopass/
Reply 7
Roy
can anybody out there help me? although i try to revise for my GCSE's i just aren't getting anywhere so can someone please tell me the best way to revise?????

ROY - do u mean u arn't gettin anywhere coz u cant get ureself to revise or your revising but it doesnt work? i think i have similar prob but the REALLY best way is to make sure u understand the topic first by taking as much time as u need to read through slowly and then go back and read, then cover up the page and u MUST write down wot u remember. If you dont then your less likely to remember it. Also give yourself at least 7 week before the exam and i guarantee you'll get at least C.

Latest