Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've decided to do Maths, Further Maths and AVCE Maths and i want to know what sort of career to choose?

ideally i want something not based too much on numbers and probably not involving too much calculating, etc.

any ideas?

plz help me i don't want a boring office job and i'd hate to be an accountant or something similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Professor Griff)
    I've decided to do Maths, Further Maths and AVCE Maths and i want to know what sort of career to choose?

ideally i want something not based too much on numbers and probably not involving too much calculating, etc.

any ideas?

plz help me i don't want a boring office job and i'd hate to be an accountant or something similar
    You're a funny bloke!

ReputationRep:

any ideas?

agriculture.

ReputationRep:
    You could be a...... maths teacher!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.