sroberts2009
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Its all basics like PPFs, supply and demand, trade, comparative advantage, that sort of thing.
Its just my notes are a complete mess.

Cheers.

??
.ACS.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Try a textbook? A lot of textbooks also have companion websites which allow you to test yourself on the content. If you're looking for something quite introductory, you may want to have a look at Modern Economics by Harvey & Jowsey. It's quite compact and covers a lot of the basics quite fully; plus it has a companion website with chapter questions and MCQ tests.
Paulwhy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sroberts2009)
Its all basics like PPFs, supply and demand, trade, comparative advantage, that sort of thing.
Its just my notes are a complete mess.

Cheers.

??
You want to be focused on your unis particular questions. So:
i) Look at past exams and work backward.
ii) Look at your notes. If they are bad find a friend with good notes!
iii) Look at the texbooks that the modules recommends.
RichardTheProf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi. To all university students still looking for help, I have my own site that I hope may help many of you - we are still very much growing our macroeconomics university resource library but every resource is created by lecturers, PhDs and professional university tutors| The Profs| who want to improve the standards of higher education teaching and resources across the board. I hope this helps you, and please help us share the word!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.48%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.35%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.18%
I'm really nervous (49)
18.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed