Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Girls isnt it annoying when your absolutly bursting for the toilet and you sit down and oh no you have a wet bum someones peed on the seat again pesonally i find this sick.I'm seriously considering putting pepper down the kecks of the perpitrator.Do you think I should?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    Girls isnt it annoying when your absolutly bursting for the toilet and you sit down and oh no you have a wet bum someones peed on the seat again pesonally i find this sick.I'm seriously considering putting pepper down the kecks of the perpitrator.Do you think I should?
    noticed u from bury..what college u @

ReputationRep:
    i rarely find that happening to me. however, if it makes you feel better, then all power to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    noticed u from bury..what college u @
    millenium college why where you from

ReputationRep:
    millenium college why where you from
    u mean bury college..millenium building.?

me at oldham sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    u mean bury college..millenium building.?

me at oldham sixth form.
    yeah thats what i mean wow oldam ha what do you make of all the cambridge toffs on this site?

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats what i mean wow oldam ha what do you make of all the cambridge toffs on this site?
    hehe, when i first joine di thought wtf, every1 here so clever, me stupid. but i think some people are lying bout grades etc..

neway u a2?

ReputationRep:
    hehe, when i first joine di thought wtf, every1 here so clever, me stupid. but i think some people are lying bout grades etc..

neway u a2?
    no I did btec art last year didnt like it so this year i'm doing AS chem, sociology and biology what do you do then?

ReputationRep:
    no I did btec art last year didnt like it so this year i'm doing AS chem, sociology and biology what do you do then?
    bio, chem, maths

do u know...

Taz/gulzaman/yasser iqbal/sobia arain/bilal yunis

ReputationRep:
    bio, chem, maths

do u know...

oops..most of those U6,lol.

so i dont really knw many lower sixths then.

ReputationRep:
    bio, chem, maths

do u know...

na sorry dont know them wow you do A2 chem and bio what are they like at A2 at the moment i really hate chem

ReputationRep:
    na sorry dont know them wow you do A2 chem and bio what are they like at A2 at the moment i really hate chem
    i h8ed chem for day1 but need it for medschool

to be honest chem isnt too hard..just a lot of fact learning..knowing reactions..their conditions etc.

i like bio, dont know y but i seem to get the hang of it pretty quick..mod 4 is supposed to be the hardest (AQA) but i found out an A for it has been around 65% last 3 yrs so i shud be ok.

ReputationRep:
    i h8ed chem for day1 but need it for medschool

to be honest chem isnt too hard..just a lot of fact learning..knowing reactions..their conditions etc.

i like bio, dont know y but i seem to get the hang of it pretty quick..mod 4 is supposed to be the hardest (AQA) but i found out an A for it has been around 65% last 3 yrs so i shud be ok.
    Biology is great it's my fave The chemistry i need but i hate it i cant seem to absorb any thing its awfull but hey all you can do is try yeah

ReputationRep:
    Biology is great it's my fave The chemistry i need but i hate it i cant seem to absorb any thing its awfull but hey all you can do is try yeah
    lol, i dont know y but every1 seems to h8 chem!...stick at it .ull be ok.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i dont know y but every1 seems to h8 chem!...stick at it .ull be ok.
    no I wont trust me its like when i did gcse history only i've not been able to fall asleep this time round and i got an e for that thats my personal grade also for chem

ReputationRep:
    no I wont trust me its like when i did gcse history only i've not been able to fall asleep this time round and i got an e for that thats my personal grade also for chem
    what u wanna do at uni??

ReputationRep:
    what u wanna do at uni??
    Ha your going to laugh anything to do with biology require chemistry
    I want do do forensic science

ReputationRep:
    what u wanna do at uni??
    what do you want to do at uni?

ReputationRep:
    what do you want to do at uni?
    forensics..nice

me-have applied for medicine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm beginning to think you might have a problem.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.