The Hell That is Parents Evening

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Can I ask a Question then....if I went to Iran, do you sincerely believe I would not get asked about my nationality and expect that everybody would assume me to be Iranian?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I would join in, but it appears Blamps got everything under control.
guess_who
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
who said any body looks down on you this presumption you make shows how you feel about yourself and the respect you have for yourself,everyone is equal if you feel you are anything but that its a shame
IF A WHITE KID WENT TO AN IRANIAN SCHOOL THE QUESTION OF NATIONALITY ETC WOULD BE IRRELEVANT, COZ RACISM AND ALL THIS FAFFING ABOUT ONLY HAPPENS IN ENGLAND REALLY (GENERALLY). THINGS LIKE THIS DONT HAPPEN ANYWHERE ELSE.

IF AN ENGLISH KID CAME TO IRAN, HE WOULD GET A MORE FRIENDLY GREETING THAN THE OTEHR WAY ROUND. COZ THATS TYPICAL ENGLISH FOR YOU. "COLD, STEREOTYPICALLY CONDITIONED, ABIDES BY 'RULES' AND IGNORANT".

THESE ARE GENERALIZATIONS, AND ARE AIMED AT A SPECIFIC SECTION OF THE ENGLISH POPULATION, BUT I KNOW I AM BLOODY RIGHT.

I FIND IT FUNNY HOW WHEN I SAID "KEDAR...BALAB TCHATIKKA......."....THE REACTION I GOT.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by guess_who)
IF A WHITE KID WENT TO AN IRANIAN SCHOOL THE QUESTION OF NATIONALITY ETC WOULD BE IRRELEVANT, COZ RACISM AND ALL THIS FAFFING ABOUT ONLY HAPPENS IN ENGLAND REALLY (GENERALLY). THINGS LIKE THIS DONT HAPPEN ANYWHERE ELSE.

IF AN ENGLISH KID CAME TO IRAN, HE WOULD GET A MORE FRIENDLY GREETING THAN THE OTEHR WAY ROUND. COZ THATS TYPICAL ENGLISH FOR YOU. "COLD, STEREOTYPICALLY CONDITIONED, ABIDES BY 'RULES' AND IGNORANT".

THESE ARE GENERALIZATIONS, AND ARE AIMED AT A SPECIFIC SECTION OF THE ENGLISH POPULATION, BUT I KNOW I AM BLOODY RIGHT.

I FIND IT FUNNY HOW WHEN I SAID "KEDAR...BALAB TCHATIKKA......."....THE REACTION I GOT.
I know of somebody who went to Iran and got persecuted for being white
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

how many white people do you see in Iran then?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
Is this guy Maskall?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
what would happen if that person was a Christian then...I am sure everything would be fine and dandy then
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
How dumb are you to suggest that racism is only present in England?!?! You really are a fool, no one can take you seriously and it's a waste of bytes to even try and reason with you. Just stop instigating and no one will bother you. I'm thinking you want to use your skin as an excuse, because it takes away from the fact that you're just an A**HOLE! Cut it out and fixup!!!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Is this guy Maskall?
Hence the name 'guess_who'. Yes we know who and we frown...
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*gets ready to join the big debate*
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
what would happen if that person was a Christian then...I am sure everything would be fine and dandy then
ahh a new dimention to the argument
guess_who
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
Can I ask a Question then....if I went to Iran, do you sincerely believe I would not get asked about my nationality and expect that everybody would assume me to be Iranian?
it would be. "hi........blahh dy blahhh".....and at some random time.....it wouldnt be "are you foreign, what religion and country are you from......what are your parents life histroy so that we can compare them to our own parents and take the pisss".......

its......"where are you staying....you like it here....which country didi you live in previously...what was it like there....how you settling in"

hence the contrast. this "racist, discrmination" bollox is only existent in england and places like this.

it doesnt really exist anywhere else. MY MUM SAID SO.

and yes, these are generalizations, but tehy are true ones.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
How dumb are you to suggest that racism is only present in England?!?! You really are a fool, no one can take you seriously and it's a waste of bytes to even try and reason with you. Just stop instigating and no one will bother you. I'm thinking you want to use your skin as an excuse, because it takes away from the fact that you're just an A**HOLE! Cut it out and fixup!!!
hmmm...just thinks of the USA....racism is really a thing of the past there :rolleyes: ....oooo what about Iraq's and Turkey's attitudes towards the Kurds etc etc
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh your mum said so? She also said I was good in bed, so what? You must come from a long line of fools.

Anyway I'm off, got to be at Manchester tomorrow! Laters one and all!
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it would be. "hi........blahh dy blahhh".....and at some random time.....it wouldnt be "are you foreign, what religion and country are you from......what are your parents life histroy so that we can compare them to our own parents and take the pisss".......

its......"where are you staying....you like it here....which country didi you live in previously...what was it like there....how you settling in"

hence the contrast. this "racist, discrmination" bollox is only existent in england and places like this.

YOUR MUM SAID SO that is the basis of your argument not fact or personal experience as you are making it sound but your mom what are you 5 and your moms shielding you
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

do you believe everything your mum says...
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh your mum said so? She also said I was good in bed, so what? You must come from a long line of fools.

You still here? L8r's
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Ever think that perhaps you mom is misleading you?
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

laters juwel
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
ahh a new dimention to the argument
Under the fundamentalist law prevailent in Iran, I am sure practicing Christianity would make me a really popular person....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (485)
51.82%
No (451)
48.18%

Watched Threads