Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Under the fundamentalist law prevailent in Iran, I am sure practicing Christianity would make me a really popular person....
    even though I am not Christian....

ReputationRep:
    Under the fundamentalist law prevailent in Iran, I am sure practicing Christianity would make me a really popular person....
    *i do not know alot on this topic thus treat me as inquisative*
    Ahh fundermentalist, you must mean Islamic what are they the Sheiks or summet like that alothought Iran has a very high muslim population.
    I have visited Iran and find it very nice not like an axis of exil as Bush goes on about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guess_who)
    that has nothing to do with it. its the attitude. only places like England have this shite going on, its bollox, and it is really unknown in Iran. i aint on about crime or whatever, its this UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK DODGY QUESTIONS KNOWING THE ASNWERS TO THEM ANYWAY, JSUT TO START TO TAKE THE MICK.

IN IRAN THEY WOULDNT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKNIG ABOUT NOW.

MY MUM SAID SO......

I THIK MY ****ING MUM KNOWS 1000 TIMES ABOUT LIFE AND THE REALITY THAN ALL OF YOUR BLOODY MUMS IN HERE, SO SHUT TEH **** UP. IF SHE TELLS ME SOMETHING ABOUT THINGS SUCH AS THIS, THEN I KNOW ITS BLOODY TRUE. YOUR MUM HASNT GONE ANYWHERE AND KNOWS JACK **** ABOUT ANY OF TE STUFF I AM ON ABOUT. SHE HASNT LIVED.

MY MUM KNOWS MORE THAN ALL OF US IN HERE PUT TOGETHER ABOUT TEHR EALITY OF IT ALL....AND I AHVE SAID NOTHING THATS WRONG.

JSUT THAT YOU LOT KNOW I AM RIGHT, SO YOU ARE SCAMPERING WITH CRAP COMMENTS.
    who the **** ARE YOU i have had enough about you silly arguments this is an educational forum and **** like this ****s it up. I don't usually swear not even to Vienna but this takes the piss all the way, and i will no longe reply to your threads MASKALLL

ReputationRep:
    THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. THATS THE REGIME UNDER WHICH IT IS GOVERNED BY.......THAT HAS NTOHING TO DOW ITH RACE ETC...ITS A DICTATORSHIP THAT I NOT GOOD.....BUT THAT IS COMPLETELY IRRLEEVANT ABOUT THE ATTITUDES OF ONE PERSON FROM IRAN TO ANOTEHR FROM ENGLAND.

AND OF COURSE, SCRAWNY LITTLE RETARDED WHITE BOY LIKE YOU KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE IRANIAN SSYSTEM ADN RELAITY THAN MY MUM? OHH YES, YOU ARE ENGLISH....YOU MUST BE RIGHT...I 4GOT.

ReputationRep:
    Why, Its Only Fair. "an Eye For An Eye, A Tooth Fo A Tooth" All That Sort Of Christian Thing.

And Its Funny How You Assume:

I Am From A Low Class Background
    I Dont Go To A Good School (where On Earth Did You Get That From, My Whole Point Is About Teh Good School I Go To)

That I "have To Be British"

Ohh Yes, And "go Back To Iran"

Who The **** Are You To Tell Me That? Just A Second Ago You Said I Was ****ing British?
    Ok you pompous little prick.

Nobody said you came from an underprivaleged school, you did that yourself. For some reason you seem to have an inferiority complex, which is why you go about defending yourself against claims which nobody has stated, you act like Micheal Jackson.

You seem to be under the impression that if a kid is born into low society, and has gone through the educational system with poor grades, that they are automatically alienated from society and dont want to contribute.

You think that cause you have 10A*'s that makes you special? I think not. ****ing retard.

ReputationRep:
    I Am Jsut Glad That You All Understand That I Am Enver Wrong, But I Find It Humorous That You Know I Am Right But You Scamper Away With Time Wasting Comments As A Pathetic Attempt To Cover Up Your Nation's Ideology.

ReputationRep:
    I Am Jsut Glad That You All Understand That I Am Enver Wrong, But I Find It Humorous That You Know I Am Right But You Scamper Away With Time Wasting Comments As A Pathetic Attempt To Cover Up Your Nation's Ideology.
    Could be worse, I could be iranian.

ReputationRep:
    THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. THATS THE REGIME UNDER WHICH IT IS GOVERNED BY.......THAT HAS NTOHING TO DOW ITH RACE ETC...ITS A DICTATORSHIP THAT I NOT GOOD.....BUT THAT IS COMPLETELY IRRLEEVANT ABOUT THE ATTITUDES OF ONE PERSON FROM IRAN TO ANOTEHR FROM ENGLAND.

AND OF COURSE, SCRAWNY LITTLE RETARDED WHITE BOY LIKE YOU KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE IRANIAN SSYSTEM ADN RELAITY THAN MY MUM? OHH YES, YOU ARE ENGLISH....YOU MUST BE RIGHT...I 4GOT.
    I thought racism was not a characteristic of a Iranians yet you assume that everybody arguing against you is white
    and are you sure that the values of the Capitalism or whatever have contributed much in the same way as in Iran (although more clandestinly) to this inferiority you bash on about?

ReputationRep:
    Another racist generalization from the susposed master of all knowledge perfect non racist Iranian person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Could be worse, I could be iranian.
    TRUE. YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO COPE IN A SOCIETY THAT DOESNT HAVE SUCH CRAP IDEOLOGY IN TERMS OF "RACISM" AND BULL LIKE THAT, WHICH YOU KNOW OF WELL.
    YOU ARE A TYPICAL ASSSHOLE, A LOSER, A SCUMBAG, A REATRD, A REJECT, A SAD ****, WHO IS ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS. SO WHY DO YOU BOTHER COMMENTING AGAINST ME, WHEN I AM RIGHT.

SHUT UP BHAAL.....YOU LOW CLASS PILE OF VERMIN FROM THE *****HOLE OF MANCHESTER.

I BEST YOUR MUM IS A RIGHT CLUELESS ****, SHE MUST AHVE PASSED IT ON. CANT THINK WHO.

ReputationRep:
    Another racist generalization from the susposed master of all knowledge perfect non racist Iranian person
    you are assuming that as a nation, racism is inherent....well you must be racist since you live in that nation

ReputationRep:
    TRUE. YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO COPE IN A SOCIETY THAT DOESNT HAVE SUCH CRAP IDEOLOGY IN TERMS OF "RACISM" AND BULL LIKE THAT, WHICH YOU KNOW OF WELL.
    YOU ARE A TYPICAL ASSSHOLE, A LOSER, A SCUMBAG, A REATRD, A REJECT, A SAD ****, WHO IS ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS. SO WHY DO YOU BOTHER COMMENTING AGAINST ME, WHEN I AM RIGHT.

SHUT UP BHAAL.....YOU LOW CLASS PILE OF VERMIN FROM THE *****HOLE OF MANCHESTER.

I BEST YOUR MUM IS A RIGHT CLUELESS ****, SHE MUST AHVE PASSED IT ON. CANT THINK WHO.
    SHUT THE **** UP you have no right to talk to people in such a manner

ReputationRep:

You're the first person from the internet I'd like to meet in real-life, and it isn't for a good reason my pedigree chum.

ReputationRep:
    WELL THATS THE IDEA, ITS A GENERAL COMMENT.

ReputationRep:

see...now you are being racist to northern folk assuming that they are all lower class whilst using Manchester as a susposed rational means to back up your argument, which has no firm grounding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    You're the first person from the internet I'd like to meet in real-life, and it isn't for a good reason my pedigree chum.
    exactly and look at his avatar, you would not wanna **** with him or better me

ReputationRep:
    WELL THATS THE IDEA, ITS A GENERAL COMMENT.
    a generalization is a bad form of evidence

ReputationRep:

*sympathises with Maskall*

I know how war has led you to be so rude and your father impotent. Your mother has no arms or legs, all she wanted to do was swim. You, yourself are a disgrace to your nation, I suppose I expect no better from someone who is working class, who probably spent his youth in a sweat shop. Its OK Maskall, I donate money to OXFAM, 2 pounds per month, and will be increasing it this month. I hope the money reaches you, so that you can buy yourself a spade to dig your holes for your corn/suger cane. I really do sympathise with your kind, I blame Saddam, not you. Here have a cross and a holy bible, may you find answers amongst god.

ReputationRep:
    see...now you are being racist to northern folk assuming that they are all lower class whilst using Manchester as a susposed rational means to back up your argument, which has no firm grounding
    WELL YOU SEEM TO USE SUCH EVIDENCE IN YOUR ARGUMENTS, SO WHY CANT I.

"IT IS COZ I IS BLACK?"

ReputationRep:
    I DO WHEN BHAAL ALWAYS ****S ME OFF AND SAYS "ITS BETTER THAN BEING IRANIAN."

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL BHAAL TO SHUT UP?

CANT YOU READ HIS POSTS?
    why do assume that there are nations better than Britain then

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.