Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guess_who)
    WELL YOU SEEM TO USE SUCH EVIDENCE IN YOUR ARGUMENTS, SO WHY CANT I.

"IT IS COZ I IS BLACK?"
    Look playing your last reserve card does not justify the lack of a brain or common sense that you are sadly affected by

ReputationRep:
    I Know, Typical Of All Foreigners.

*bows Down To Guy Who Talks Complete Rubbish*

ReputationRep:
    I Think These Upper-middle Class, English Snobs Who Dont Live In The Real Word Need To Know That There Are Nations Out There Who Are As Good If Better Than Tehy Are.

that was a quote btw

hmmmm

ReputationRep:

*sympathises with Maskall, yet again*

I know how war has led you to be so rude and your father impotent. Your mother has no arms or legs, all she wanted to do was swim. You, yourself are a disgrace to your nation, I suppose I expect no better from someone who is working class, who probably spent his youth in a sweat shop. Its OK Maskall, I donate money to OXFAM, 2 pounds per month, and will be increasing it this month. I hope the money reaches you, so that you can buy yourself a spade to dig your holes for your corn/suger cane. I really do sympathise with your kind, I blame Saddam, not you. Here have a cross and a holy bible, may you find answers amongst god.

Can you get me some Nike Shox for cheap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    *sympathises with Maskall, yet again*

I know how war has led you to be so rude and your father impotent. Your mother has no arms or legs, all she wanted to do was swim. You, yourself are a disgrace to your nation, I suppose I expect no better from someone who is working class, who probably spent his youth in a sweat shop. Its OK Maskall, I donate money to OXFAM, 2 pounds per month, and will be increasing it this month. I hope the money reaches you, so that you can buy yourself a spade to dig your holes for your corn/suger cane. I really do sympathise with your kind, I blame Saddam, not you. Here have a cross and a holy bible, may you find answers amongst god.

Can you get me some Nike Shox for cheap?
    lol

ReputationRep:

*bows down to Maskall's mum, the human fountain of all that is stupid...hence the reason that from sucking your mumies sagguns and drinking milk from the fountain, you are a complete and utter retard beyond the reaches of even the most gifted special needs schools*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    *bows down to Maskall's mum, the human fountain of all that is stupid...hence the reason that from sucking your mumies sagguns and drinking milk from the fountain, you are a complete and utter retard beyond the reaches of even the most gifted special needs schools*
    lol. that's gonna be tough to beat. I'l give it a shot.

ReputationRep:
    Maskall, please face it that it is not because of your skin colour that ppl despise you, it is because of the horrible genetic afflication that ur mummy's milk has bestowed you with

ReputationRep:
    *bows down to Maskall's mum, before realising she is really a man with male genitals......she/it impregnated an ape...and hence the reason for Maskall's origins. Since the birth, cloning of Maskall's mother...Dolly the sheep...was banned....and exterminated*

Just a typical story of how a working class mother is removed from society by British ideology.

ReputationRep:
    *bows down to Maskall's mum, before realising she is really a man with male genitals......she/it impregnated an ape...and hence the reason for Maskall's origins. Since the birth, cloning of Maskall's mother...Dolly the sheep...was banned....and exterminated*

Just a typical story of how a working class mother is removed from society by British ideology.
    Animal farm has just sprung to mind

ReputationRep:

Wow you guys are good at this stuff

*tkes notes for future harrasment of Maskall *

ReputationRep:
    are these satirs, which describe your life beyond your means Maskall hence your depondency?

ReputationRep:
    that is sick dude, especially thinking of Maskall Mom involved with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    Feel sorry for the animals. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No she is a peasant i.e the sheep in that book animal farm

ReputationRep:
    Feel sorry for the animals. :mad:
    i know what you mean its a asham we don't offer pshychological help in such cases the trauma most have been too much to bear

ReputationRep:
    I was not thinking of the beastilality film satying Maskall's mum...I was thinking more along the lines of Goerge Orwell's book

ReputationRep:
    I'm off. Gotta catch some ZZZZzzzzzzzz. I also hope I dont dream about counting sheep, especially after todays spetacle.

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean its a asham we don't offer pshychological help in such cases the trauma most have been too much to bear
    lol. Was there a bear in animal farm. lol

ReputationRep:
    I was not thinking of the beastilality film satying Maskall's mum...I was thinking more along the lines of Goerge Orwell's book
    well i have a perverted mind and have never read the book so the beastility came stright to mind

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.