The Hell That is Parents Evening Watch

This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by guess_who)
WELL YOU SEEM TO USE SUCH EVIDENCE IN YOUR ARGUMENTS, SO WHY CANT I.

"IT IS COZ I IS BLACK?"
Look playing your last reserve card does not justify the lack of a brain or common sense that you are sadly affected by
guess_who
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I Know, Typical Of All Foreigners.

*bows Down To Guy Who Talks Complete Rubbish*
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I Think These Upper-middle Class, English Snobs Who Dont Live In The Real Word Need To Know That There Are Nations Out There Who Are As Good If Better Than Tehy Are.

that was a quote btw

hmmmm
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

*sympathises with Maskall, yet again*

I know how war has led you to be so rude and your father impotent. Your mother has no arms or legs, all she wanted to do was swim. You, yourself are a disgrace to your nation, I suppose I expect no better from someone who is working class, who probably spent his youth in a sweat shop. Its OK Maskall, I donate money to OXFAM, 2 pounds per month, and will be increasing it this month. I hope the money reaches you, so that you can buy yourself a spade to dig your holes for your corn/suger cane. I really do sympathise with your kind, I blame Saddam, not you. Here have a cross and a holy bible, may you find answers amongst god.

Can you get me some Nike Shox for cheap?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
*sympathises with Maskall, yet again*

I know how war has led you to be so rude and your father impotent. Your mother has no arms or legs, all she wanted to do was swim. You, yourself are a disgrace to your nation, I suppose I expect no better from someone who is working class, who probably spent his youth in a sweat shop. Its OK Maskall, I donate money to OXFAM, 2 pounds per month, and will be increasing it this month. I hope the money reaches you, so that you can buy yourself a spade to dig your holes for your corn/suger cane. I really do sympathise with your kind, I blame Saddam, not you. Here have a cross and a holy bible, may you find answers amongst god.

Can you get me some Nike Shox for cheap?
lol
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

*bows down to Maskall's mum, the human fountain of all that is stupid...hence the reason that from sucking your mumies sagguns and drinking milk from the fountain, you are a complete and utter retard beyond the reaches of even the most gifted special needs schools*
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
*bows down to Maskall's mum, the human fountain of all that is stupid...hence the reason that from sucking your mumies sagguns and drinking milk from the fountain, you are a complete and utter retard beyond the reaches of even the most gifted special needs schools*
lol. that's gonna be tough to beat. I'l give it a shot.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maskall, please face it that it is not because of your skin colour that ppl despise you, it is because of the horrible genetic afflication that ur mummy's milk has bestowed you with
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*bows down to Maskall's mum, before realising she is really a man with male genitals......she/it impregnated an ape...and hence the reason for Maskall's origins. Since the birth, cloning of Maskall's mother...Dolly the sheep...was banned....and exterminated*

Just a typical story of how a working class mother is removed from society by British ideology.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*bows down to Maskall's mum, before realising she is really a man with male genitals......she/it impregnated an ape...and hence the reason for Maskall's origins. Since the birth, cloning of Maskall's mother...Dolly the sheep...was banned....and exterminated*

Just a typical story of how a working class mother is removed from society by British ideology.
Animal farm has just sprung to mind
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Wow you guys are good at this stuff

*tkes notes for future harrasment of Maskall *
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
are these satirs, which describe your life beyond your means Maskall hence your depondency?
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
that is sick dude, especially thinking of Maskall Mom involved with it
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
Feel sorry for the animals. :mad:
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No she is a peasant i.e the sheep in that book animal farm
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Feel sorry for the animals. :mad:
i know what you mean its a asham we don't offer pshychological help in such cases the trauma most have been too much to bear
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was not thinking of the beastilality film satying Maskall's mum...I was thinking more along the lines of Goerge Orwell's book
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm off. Gotta catch some ZZZZzzzzzzzz. I also hope I dont dream about counting sheep, especially after todays spetacle.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i know what you mean its a asham we don't offer pshychological help in such cases the trauma most have been too much to bear
lol. Was there a bear in animal farm. lol
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was not thinking of the beastilality film satying Maskall's mum...I was thinking more along the lines of Goerge Orwell's book
well i have a perverted mind and have never read the book so the beastility came stright to mind
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.34%
No (202)
72.66%

Watched Threads