Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I try to be a good member and get along with everyone, but some of you seem to think I'm attention seeking...the rep stuff was done in a lighthearted manner - I never meant to be trying to "win a contest" or anything. I apologise to those who have been annoyed by me or whom I've indirectly offended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I try to be a good member and get along with everyone, but some of you seem to think I'm attention seeking...the rep stuff was done in a lighthearted manner - I never meant to be trying to "win a contest" or anything. I apologise to those who have been annoyed by me or whom I've indirectly offended.
    thanks for the appology but i don't see how you'v offended anybody by asking for rep but still people do easily get offended so...

ReputationRep:
    Come now Adhsur, I wasn't trying to get at you.

The ':P' at the bottom of my post was meant to show it was lighthearted.

ReputationRep:
    You deserve all the rep you get (from myself anyway)!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, stop worrying about what other people think of you and just be yourself

ReputationRep:
    ahh take it easy u know most people like you or dont mind u! well i dont nehows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Come now Adhsur, I wasn't trying to get at you.

The ':P' at the bottom of my post was meant to show it was lighthearted.
    It's not just you!! I just wish people wouldn't misinterpret me. One of the reasons I DON'T want to mod is because I want to get along with everyone.

ReputationRep:
    You've handled this so well. It's just another reason why you should be a moderator. Have you thought about it yet? Please say yes!

ReputationRep:
    I want to get along with everyone.
    thats always impossible points for trying tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    You've handled this so well. It's just another reason why you should be a moderator. Have you thought about it yet? Please say yes!
    Thanks for your encouragement...but really, I shouldn't be a mod, especially if some of the respected forum members are so against it. The mods are doing a good job at the moment - I don't think any more are needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    thats always impossible points for trying tho
    lol! bahhh. Ok maybe that was a slight exaggeration!

ReputationRep:
    some of the respected forum members are so against it.
    Such as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Such as?
    Nah, I can't use names. Nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    Quite honestly, the power of moderation is not given as a prize for winning a popularity contest. Don't know what the criteria are but still...
    I would not mind at all if Rush was a mod, I know I would still think of her as the same and I don't see why other forumites can't either.

ReputationRep:
    hehe im sure ud be ok, all u gotta do is delete nasty stuff. if i had the job we'd be retard free and oh so clean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Quite honestly, the power of moderation is not given as a prize for winning a popularity contest. Don't know what the criteria are but still...
    I would not mind at all if Rush was a mod, I know I would still think of her as the same and I don't see why other forumites can't either.
    Well, as I have said, I would not really like to be mod but you're a great friend juwely - I appreciated that!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I should back off and not post for a while...then I won't be "self-obsessed" anymore. Hehehe, ironically enough I suppose this thread highlighted that I am!

ReputationRep:
    Well, as I have said, I would not really like to be mod but you're a great friend juwely - I appreciated that!
    You must at least give it some thought, I mean you're here all the time so you can devote time to modding us, while still being good old Adhsur. I don't doubt that you would make a great moderator.

And hey that's what mates are for!

ReputationRep:
    a_musical_gal said the same thing and she regrets it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    a_musical_gal said the same thing and she regrets it now.
    Hehehe, out of interest who are you? You started supporting me out of nowhere.

I don't know what's up with amg - she's always been a mystery in terms of changing aliases, etc. I think she's just insecure and doesn't feel quite at home in this forum anymore. It's a pity really, because she's quite a valuable member imho.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.