The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
jamessimth5
Why? Calm down and go find some real problems. ******* drama queen.

Aww, thanks.
I love a bit of sympathy from people who know **** all about me :smile:
riotsteph
Aww, thanks.
I love a bit of sympathy from people who know **** all about me :smile:

No problem, glad you feel better.
Marshmellow.

I'm not panicking because I can walk in and get B's, with revision A's and A*'s.

Sure, my teachers have real high expectations, saying I MUST get an A*.

But it's only me and my thoughts that matter, if im running out of time to revise then so be it, I've tried my best, got behind with c/w, had limited time to revise.. But I'm not going to panic 'cause I'll knock 'em dead in my A levels.

Yeah that's my story really, shame I won't reach my potential, oh well.
Reply 23
I'm really nervous about English Lit on Tuesday. I need to revise the poems and remember page numbers of imporant quotes for the Of mice and men section. :s-smilie:
Reply 24
I'm nervous for all my exams. I am predicted all A's (My school doesn't predict A* lol) except for French... which is a C.

The only exam I've never been worried about was Business and Communication's Studies. I ended up with an A* in it.

To deal with exam stress I just revise, revise and revise. That way I feel even if i walk out with a crap grade I did everything I could to try and make it better.
jamessimth5
Yeah that's my story really, shame I won't reach my potential, oh well.

Yeah that's the sad thing; knowing I could probably pull off all A*'s/A's if I only had the time. So I guess that might disappoint me.

But I'm just tryna focus on the fact that I just need to get what I need, then it's my A-levels that count :biggrin:
Marshmellow.
Yeah that's the sad thing; knowing I could probably pull off all A*'s/A's if I only had the time. So I guess that might disappoint me.

But I'm just tryna focus on the fact that I just need to get what I need, then it's my A-levels that count :biggrin:

Yeah I'm sure you'll do okay, most people don't do enough revision for GCSE's, well the people I know anyway. It annoys me not doing my best but like you said I have loads of other commitments, GCSE's seem to have arrived so quickly.
Reply 27
I'm REALLY panicking about my exams. Thing is, I've been ill for most of the last two years so have had rather sporadic attendance and have had to piece together all the stuff I need to know from worksheets and stuff. Already had three exams. Christian Perspectives last Tuesday was fine, but I think that was one of the easiest (i know about Christianity). Sikhism and maths today were pretty bad. Maths was SO hard.
English lit tomorrow.
Freaking really badly. Stupid thing is, I KNOW I'm doing well enough to get at least a C, so why am I worried? But my brain doesn't listen to logic like that.
Reply 28
elliotkes
I'm really nervous about English Lit on Tuesday. I need to revise the poems and remember page numbers of imporant quotes for the Of mice and men section. :s-smilie:

Why have you got to learn the page numbers?!?
Reply 29
I had to stop half way through my last sentence on really worrying about that.
I'm really worrying...
Do you guys think it would make a difference??

Latest