Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What uni is the best for engineering, particularly electronic stream?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chode)
    What uni is the best for engineering, particularly electronic stream?
    Thames Valley University
    Anglia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Thames Valley University
    Anglia
    Yeah, pretty funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chode)
    Yeah, pretty funny
    lol. I know. What grades are you predicted? What subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doin maths, chemistry and physics a level, did ict as level last year and am doin as philosophy this year. Grades predicted are AAB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chode)
    I'm doin maths, chemistry and physics a level, did ict as level last year and am doin as philosophy this year. Grades predicted are AAB.
    Click this link:

http://education.guardian.co.uk/high...664361,00.html

Its the league table for Electronic & Electrical Engineering, so it will give you some idea of what unis to choose. However league tables shouldn't be the onl thing you base the uni on. Also try comparing with Times university guide.

Regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Click this link:

http://education.guardian.co.uk/high...664361,00.html

Its the league table for Electronic & Electrical Engineering, so it will give you some idea of what unis to choose. However league tables shouldn't be the onl thing you base the uni on. Also try comparing with Times university guide.

Regards.
    League tables are great and everything, but Bangor Uni at number one? i think you're right, i wont just go on these tables

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.