Turn on thread page Beta

You are not real, you are just a MATRIX!

Get used to it. I'm a matrix, you're a matrix, we are ALL a matrix.

There is nothing more that can be said. Apart from; is there anyone that knows how to escape the matrix? If so, you need to share it with us for the sake of mankind. I am working on it, but have not come up with anything in the slightest, so if anyone knows anything PLEASE say.

ReputationRep:
    Hardly original nor awe inspiring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just a matrix)

There is nothing more that can be said. Apart from; is there anyone that knows how to escape the matrix? If so, you need to share it with us for the sake of mankind. I am working on it, but have not come up with anything in the slightest, so if anyone knows anything PLEASE say.
    lol maybe if we all pulled those cables stuck on the back of our heads at the same time something might happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Hardly original nor awe inspiring.
    or bend spoons like Uri Geller and say some thing hilosophical which will look like we 've done although we have'nt

ReputationRep:
    Cause im real the way you walk the way you talk you drive me wild.

im as real as orange peel.

and orange peel is real dog!

ReputationRep:
    Cause im real the way you walk the way you talk you drive me wild.

im as real as orange peel.

Keep the beenies hot flushing!

ReputationRep:
    And there was me thinking I was just an ordinary Angel Lory

ReputationRep:

Thank you, that's the best news I've had all day. :cool:

ReputationRep:

How do you prove that you are in the matrix?
    Without proof of it ,why not ust accept the reality you can prove.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm, a deep theological question, I could sit and ponder this for ever, I could spend my life searching for that one glitch that will prove the theory of the matrix........Nah

ReputationRep:

keep taking the tablets

ReputationRep:
    there is a way to escape, just look for the right people, act as if you were in matrix though, you don't want agents to get ya, do u?

ReputationRep:
    Do you actually know what matrices are?

ReputationRep:
    and that was straight after a Channel 4 TV programme about how the Matrix inspired some crazy people to be murderers

ReputationRep:

maybe someone shutting you up might work.

ReputationRep:

go away before you kill someone

ReputationRep:

*sigh* *yawn* *snore*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.