Turn on thread page Beta

What is everybody doing up so late? Please tell me NOW watch

ReputationRep:
    What are you doing up so late?
    I have to be up at 7:30am and I have to give a 2 minute unscripted talk on a subject close to me in Spanish....so I have just written my script!
    Some old dude showed us how easy it was to to card cheats, someone else did about living in Tenerife, someone did about their love of theatre and someone else did one on their holidays (which was a bit dull because it was my french teacher so I skived off french today so i didn't have to hear it in ANOTHER language)
    I'm doing about applying to Uni and my career aspirations....
    what you guys all up to

ReputationRep:
    I am writing my boring essay that is in for friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I am writing my boring essay that is in for friday
    bummer, I'm not writing on my weblog, I'm pretty sure nobody will like it but

http://www.twentysix.co.uk/danibabe
    have a read, then throw stuff at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    What are you doing up so late?
    I have to be up at 7:30am and I have to give a 2 minute unscripted talk on a subject close to me in Spanish....so I have just written my script!
    Some old dude showed us how easy it was to to card cheats, someone else did about living in Tenerife, someone did about their love of theatre and someone else did one on their holidays (which was a bit dull because it was my french teacher so I skived off french today so i didn't have to hear it in ANOTHER language)
    I'm doing about applying to Uni and my career aspirations....
    what you guys all up to
    it´s not that late where i am.....btw if you need any help with your spanish let me know

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.