The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Depends when but yeh sounds good might pop along. would be up for getting royally ****** after june 12th
Anytime after May 22nd? :p:
If it's after June 19th then sure, but if not nae matter.
Reply 4
Before the start of work?
An excellent proposal.
Reply 6
either...between 31st of May and 7th of June..

or late Aug/early sept?

PRETTY PLEASE????
Reply 7
Could be good.
Reply 8
Depending on when and where, I'm interested :smile:
(uni doesn't finish til the end of July though :sigh:)
Reply 9
Could be interested, depending on times
Reply 10
Sure - when are you guys back off elective?

I finish exams on the 18th June (I think) and have a shadowing week after that, plus a few weddings and a holiday at some point but will definitely come if it fits in with plans.
Reply 11
Same as philo, exams end 22nd, then free, well mostly.
Reply 12
Elles
Me! :yes:

Multi-choice poll for weekends from early June onwards, perhaps? Use some of those super-mod powers... :wink:

*abuses power*

Though I should point out I hope you mean I'm a mod who is super, not a supermod (am not that important!)

Those dates ok for now? Can add more later if needed
oh and
no to beer
yes to fruity alcoholic drinks
yes please to meetup!

I would love to meet you guys but have not been able to make the last few meetups..

And where will meetup be?

Down south is cool, ya? :smile:
Reply 14
Check PMs guys...

I thought, following the example of last time, it was decided best to arrange this away from the forum?
Reply 15
Ja, good idea - peeps can vote here if they like just to get a general idea of dates but we can work it out elsewhere.
Reply 16
I can confirm that I'm a maybe...
Helenia
Sure - when are you guys back off elective?

I finish exams on the 18th June (I think) and have a shadowing week after that, plus a few weddings and a holiday at some point but will definitely come if it fits in with plans.

You do?
Reply 18
Spencer Wells
You do?

Yes, but the clinical school are making me do it, not UHL. Don't worry!
Reply 19
I'm back from elective friday week. I have work bits and pieces but nothing that'll keep me away from beer. The only problems are graduation and a yet-to-be planned weekend away.

Latest

Trending

Trending