Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Edexcel Mathematics Paper 3 (Non-Calculator) Higher Tier November 2008 Watch

ReputationRep:
    How many of you have done this paper?
    How did you guys find it?
    Do you think the real thing will be this easy?

I found it REALLY easy (I got 92%, I usually am around high 70's). I hope the real paper is like this.

ReputationRep:
    I just hope the paper's easy.
    Especially since I've done no revision so far and am planning on doing it this evening

ReputationRep:
    which specification is that? linear right?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme for this paper?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where i can find the mark scheme for Edexcel Mathematics Paper 3 (Non-Calculator) Higher Tier November 2008 (linear) 2540

plz guyz i really needed

ReputationRep:
    can u plz tell me where i can find the mark scheme for edxcel maths november 2008 (linear 2540) plz

ReputationRep:
    I think this is one of the easier ones, but the grade boundry for an A* was really high on this, I think it was 89% ? As opposed to like 80%. I think you have to always try and get at least 90% if you definately want an A*

And I did find it easy, I got 100% :/ But the second I get nervous my percentages drop by a good 20% so I am really worried.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.