Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya peeps
    i'm new to this board and i realllly need your help!!
    I'm doing AS Law and i have been asked to answer a past paper question but we were asked to try and find the question in our textbook or off the AQA website, but i can't find it? Its a practice question on Delegated Legislation January 2001 4a and 4b. If anyone has a sheet with the questions on please could to let me know?!
    thanx Afton x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afton)
    Hiya peeps
    i'm new to this board and i realllly need your help!!
    I'm doing AS Law and i have been asked to answer a past paper question but we were asked to try and find the question in our textbook or off the AQA website, but i can't find it? Its a practice question on Delegated Legislation January 2001 4a and 4b. If anyone has a sheet with the questions on please could to let me know?!
    thanx Afton x-x
    type the questions, i think i done that. delegated legislation is pi*s easy, split into three parts, satutory instruments, byelaw, orders in council. then u may extend on how they are accepted, affirmative or negative, and if they are ultra vires. and what problems there are havin so many etc but wat are advantages ie saving time of parliament. special byelaws can be made for special companies and local areas who know it better than parliament. and so on.. use a text book

than conclude is it good to have it or not? i would say def. yes.

anyways type the questions...

and aqa for law you should be able to find the papers and syllabus easily. its ocr who take the pi*s with past papers etc.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i remeber that from last yr.. i thought that was soo easy.. its just trottin out information.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.