This discussion is closed.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Some of you may remember me posting about a week ago saying I had been rejected from one University.

Well another one rejected me too so I took it upon myself to ring the admissions staff and ask why.

Turns out my college could not provide them with a suitable assesment of my academic ability (I am doing 2 A-Levels in one year) and they have said that they are prepared to reconsider if I can sumbit another reference and / or example work in mid December.

Not sure if I will bother though...I already have a conditional offer from the place I really want to go to!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Some of you may remember me posting about a week ago saying I had been rejected from one University.

Well another one rejected me too so I took it upon myself to ring the admissions staff and ask why.

Turns out my college could not provide them with a suitable assesment of my academic ability (I am doing 2 A-Levels in one year) and they have said that they are prepared to reconsider if I can sumbit another reference and / or example work in mid December.

Not sure if I will bother though...I already have a conditional offer from the place I really want to go to!
It depend on how likely you are to meet the offer you got, and the sort of offer your likely to get from the other uni.
If there offer isn't going to be much easier to gain, then there isn't really much point in re-applying, but if they'll give you a better offer, then its worth considering.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (506)
51.32%
No (480)
48.68%

Watched Threads