Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    Yes, when the language the words (note the use of 'S' instead of 'Z') are written in do not appear to be a form of coherent english.
    lisen m8 i dnt c wha.."fun" ju get outa stayin up l8 chatin loadda ****..i juss wna get on wiv ma work..seeein as ya advice aint helped eitha..plz shut up n fankz 4 ya "advice" it wud make a weali big diffrence in ma lyf bla bla bla :rolleyes: cya

ReputationRep:
    'Chatin'

My favourite word in the world. It faces stiff competition, however, from 'Deranged', 'Wordz', '****' and 'lrn how 2 zpell'.

Marvellous, absolutely marvellous.

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ AS English. How is that going, by the way? Need any help on the use of grammar?

Please excuse my rudeness. I didn't realise that you were from Le$Ta. I am sorry for your living hell of living in such a place.

ReputationRep:
    hey pplz hueva doin ne of d followin:

human resources
    business @ work
    the competative business environment
    marketin
    finance
    business planning

i found dis book..collins advanced vocational business
    ISBN = 0-00-329104-9

www.collinseducation.com

itsh quite helpful..cuz @ d moment i doin market research n competative business environment...n it helpz..it juss dnt hav d other coursework fingz..i went n searched online n in WH smith 2 c if i could find d same buk wiv d rest of d unitz but cnt seem 2 find it i bin lukin 4 it all week oh well..newwayz if ya doin d unitz i mentiond b4..dis book iz good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaBy Pw!nCeSs)
    hey pplz hueva doin ne of d followin:

human resources
    business @ work
    the competative business environment
    marketin
    finance
    business planning

i found dis book..collins advanced vocational business
    ISBN = 0-00-329104-9

www.collinseducation.com

itsh quite helpful..cuz @ d moment i doin market research n competative business environment...n it helpz..it juss dnt hav d other coursework fingz..i went n searched online n in WH smith 2 c if i could find d same buk wiv d rest of d unitz but cnt seem 2 find it i bin lukin 4 it all week oh well..newwayz if ya doin d unitz i mentiond b4..dis book iz good
    I agree with your assessment that the Advanced Business Text 'helpz' if you're doing an AVCE Business Course.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with your assessment that the Advanced <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Business&v=55">Busi ness</a> Text 'helpz' if you're doing an AVCE <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Business&v=55">Busi ness</a> Course.

:confused: yeh erm..hey u doin avce business?

ReputationRep:
    :confused: yeh erm..hey u doin avce business?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

seen ...1st year?

ReputationRep:
    seen ...1st year?
    I am.

ReputationRep:
    I am.

kool

ReputationRep:
    is there anyone who can help me because im realllly stuck with unit 1,3 and 21!!!!! please !!!plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akasshhh)
    hi liban....i have courseworks for financial services, human resources, business at work and marketing.....i was wondering if it was possible for me to see ur customer services coursework to see if i can add anything to gain a few extra points.....i also need marketing&promotional strategy and also e-commerce and business planning. i would appreciate it if u cud help me.thank u.

What company did u do your human resources coursework on. are you in your 2nd year of AVCE business. could you let me know what sort of info you have on human resources thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me and send me your Customer Service coursework as I badly need to start.

I have other coursworks which you may need, these include:

Uni1-Business at Work Grade:18 unit points B
    Unit3-Marketing Grade:15 unit points C
    Unit5-Human Resources Grade:15 unit points C
    Unit7-Marketing and Promotional Strategies Garde:17 unit points B

currently working on Administrative Operations but covered Task 1, 2 and 3 comfortably.

Please email me at [email protected] as soon as possible

prefably by Monday the 22nd of November......Please this is important, Help.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    hello mate i have some coursework on EU coursework, do u have any coursework on unit-3 marketing, if you do and want 2 exchange email me @ [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajohnson60)
    What company did u do your human resources coursework on. are you in your 2nd year of AVCE business. could you let me know what sort of info you have on human resources thanks
    i need marketing coursework it needs 2 b in soon, and i haven't even choosen a product 2 market please could u send me your coursework please???? @ [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    can someone please send me some eu work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liban)
    hi soph i have EU and customer serivces coursework and if you want then i can send to u but do u have finanical services coursework and adminstration coursework n even do u want 2 coursework i have? if u do then get back to me soon as posibbles and safe
    YES PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AT [email protected]. both financial, customer service and administration thanx alot early reply will be great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akasshhh)
    hi liban....i have courseworks for financial services, human resources, business at work and marketing.....i was wondering if it was possible for me to see ur customer services coursework to see if i can add anything to gain a few extra points.....i also need marketing&promotional strategy and also e-commerce and business planning. i would appreciate it if u cud help me.thank u.
    i can help you , you send me business at work wat grade did u get 4 it as well and i will send u business planning

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    aaakash wot is ure email add i need help in c/works plz asap

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.